Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 01-06-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far
Default Chris Bosh Interview

Did anyone here Chris Bosh Interview after the L against the Bucks?

The RAPTV guy asked: Were you happy with the ball touches you got late in the 4th Quarter?

Chris BoshLooks Mad) ... " Yea, First and Foremost I'm ALWAYS happy with it "

You have too watch it on raptors.com ...... it just sounds/looks little odd .....
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation
Default Re: Chris Bosh Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Did anyone here Chris Bosh Interview after the L against the Bucks?

The RAPTV guy asked: Were you happy with the ball touches you got late in the 4th Quarter?

Chris BoshLooks Mad) ... " Yea, First and Foremost I'm ALWAYS happy with it "

You have too watch it on raptors.com ...... it just sounds/looks little odd .....

Yeah, I watched it....obviously he was pissed off. I mean the guy missed only....3 shots I think for the entire game, he should've had the ball during the 4th. But ****ing Will Solomon had to play like he was our #1 option.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
jrcp3
GuardsWinChampionships

jrcp3 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
Yeah, I watched it....obviously he was pissed off. I mean the guy missed only....3 shots I think for the entire game, he should've had the ball during the 4th. But ****ing Will Solomon had to play like he was our #1 option.

Funny part was when chris bosh said ....

Chris Bosh " We weren't hitting our shots, i threw it out to Will for the open three and he missed it, he always hits those shots ...... "

LOL !!!!!!!! HELL NO
jrcp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #4
J000
ISH #1 AFGHAN

J000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected posterJ000 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Funny part was when chris bosh said ....

Chris Bosh " We weren't hitting our shots, i threw it out to Will for the open three and he missed it, he always hits those shots ...... "

LOL !!!!!!!! HELL NO

Maybe he ment practice? Also might I add Solomon isn't a bad shooter, it's his shot selection.
J000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by J000
Maybe he ment practice? Also might I add Solomon isn't a bad shooter, it's his shot selection.

He's also not going to call out his team mate publicly. He knows that he should have been getting the ball as the #1 option, and probably Bargs #2, based on the shooting % and how he was playing for the night.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #6
Jalen5
Great young streetballer

Jalen5 has an OK reputation so far

Its been known that the non factor players often look another way when they needed to score the most. In solomon's defence that's not him looking to pass first especially in tight situlations. Same thing can be said with Ukic which was shown in the orlando game which we were lucky that he made those shots.

I said in many times in other posts when people make post like this about bosh not getting touches, its up to the players and coaches can only say so much.
Jalen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #7
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

i donno honestly i kinda agree with Jalen5, i mean it seems like the raptors never utilize or ride out the hot hand...
whether its Parker, Bosh, Bargs, Calderon when they got it going, i feel like they stop going to them...
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by J000

He is a terrible shooter. All of his shots were open looks and he missed them all. He's shooting what, 35% FG and 25% 3PT for his career? Read the stat sheet sometime.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

It ceases to amaze me that this group stops doing what was successful and continues to do stuff that is unsuccessful.

Granted they are probably not the only team that does it.

How many times have we seen them get into the bonus early and for the rest of the quarter don't get to the free throw line to get easy points? Or get away from going inside when they have had success against a specific player(s)?

I don't know if the coaches are too easy on the guys or what? I guess there is only so much a coach can do with the egos he has to coach.

Sometimes I question the IQ on this team.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: