Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
Looten Plunder
Banned

Looten Plunder has decent reputation
Default Let's Say...

I needed 11 posters to complete a Danny Ocean style heist. Which posters would have the skills to be hired to do the job?

The first guy who comes to mind is the legendary Jabes. He could be the computer hacker of the squad.

Linguists, tough guys, actors, security guy etc. would be needed for the gig.

1.Jabes
2.Kwajo
3.Dasher
4.Bean

Last edited by Looten Plunder : 01-08-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Looten Plunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's Say...

You need anyone to torture people?

I've practiced enough on frogs and insects I think. Time to graduate.

But I will only do it if it's hot women and girls and I can have sex with them after the job (my job) is done.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You want 11 people to sing Caribbean Queen, Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Loverboy, and When The Going Gets Tough...?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dasher as the tough guy.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
Looten Plunder
Banned

You may have to be put in reserve. I am hoping to make this a smooth operation. Kwajo has been added to the list. He is a seafaring man, and the job requires someone to pilot a speedboat.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #6
Looten Plunder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
You want 11 people to sing Caribbean Queen, Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car, Loverboy, and When The Going Gets Tough...?
Danny Ocean. You are thinking about the great Billy Ocean.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So you DON'T want a torturer/rapist?

How the F are you going turn this into movie? Or at least one that will be interesting.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
Looten Plunder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
So you DON'T want a torturer/rapist?

How the F are you going turn this into movie? Or at least one that will be interesting.
This will not be a movie. I am planning an actual heist. It will be brazen and daring. Songs will be written about it, and the principles will have rappers use their names for aliases.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
Odomize

jeff as danny ocean
Old 01-08-2009, 02:20 PM   #10
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How about Mathius as ****ing **** **** the explosives expert?

Mathius
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i can disguise as a janitor
i got a mean figure eight mop stroke
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
This will not be a movie. I am planning an actual heist. It will be brazen and daring. Songs will be written about it, and the principles will have rappers use their names for aliases.

Oh. Well this might be the gayest heist ever. Maybe Kanye West will do a song about it while dancing under strobe lights with a pink shirt on and aviators.

Michael Jackson on the chorus?
Old 01-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looten Plunder
Danny Ocean. You are thinking about the great Billy Ocean.

As were you before the post was edited apparently.

Billy Ocean > any other ocean, Atlantic, Pacific, Danny, etc.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

=weapons expert.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:33 PM   #15
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can be the little Asian gymnast guy
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: