Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
-primetime-

Default Hottest female athletes...

Anyone remember this chick???

I wonder what happened to her....what she looks like now...

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/228340.php

little or no make-up on...

no photoshop work done here...

Last edited by -primetime- : 01-08-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Hottest females athletes...

Is that a man or a woman?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Are you gay or retarted?
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #4
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
Are you gay or retarted?
or legally blind?
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
there was a time when she was an "internet phenom" as the article says...

I can remember it...

It was like "OMG who is this hot pole vaulter!!!"....then people realized how young she was...like 17 or 18 at the time

that was a couple years ago though...she is around 21 now I think
Old 01-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hottest female athletes...

She vaults for Cal Berkeley now
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:24 PM   #7
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
She vaults for Cal Berkeley now
ahh...

Old 01-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.2.1.
Are you gay or retarted?

Both of which have no problem telling the difference between a man and a woman.

Does she really look that much like a woman to you?
Old 01-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #9
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol there's probably lots of hot pole vaulters though *looks in the background*
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:27 PM   #10
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One is considered somewhat coolTarik One is considered somewhat cool

I used to like Gabriella Sabatini as a kid.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
-primetime-

Old 01-08-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:

ok...

I now can no longer tell if you're joking or not...
Old 01-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #14
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

u really saying she looks like a man?cuz this girl is hot ive never heard of her but looking at these pic goddamn shes hot
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:35 PM   #15
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

He looks like the one handed brother from Arrested Development.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: