Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Alondo Tucker sighting

just checked in during the 4th quarter!
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Alondo Tucker sighting

Then proceeds to turn over the ball immediately... oh well we are up by 20+ and look at the line up with 6 mins left Lopez Amundson Dudley Gragic and Tucker. the all scrub team in there! good for them get your minutes boys!
Old 01-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Well the Suns scrubs kept the Mavs scrubs from chipping at our lead. Game ended with 128 to 100 victory for the Suns.

Those Scrubs I mentioned ended with:

Gragic: 6 mins, 2pts
Dudley: 6 mins, 1 Reb, 1 ast, 2pts from FT's
Tucker: 5 mins, 4pts
Amundson: 29 mins, 7 reb, 2 ast, 8pts
R Lopez: 11 mins, 4 reb, 4 pts
Old 01-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
DouXer4ouR
RunAndGunSuns

DouXer4ouR has decent reputation

Tucker looked good from what I saw, he had one real nice basket, a fade away shot and nailed it. Dragic is a disappointment, I don't really see what the Suns were so excited about when they got him, he has a lot to learn. Amundson plays with a lot of energy every night, and I'm really starting to like what he brings to the table. He makes plays, and gets those important rebounds. He also hassles the other team and goes after every ball, and usually comes away with it. Lets hope this starts something, and put PHX on a nice long winning streak.
DouXer4ouR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #5
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouXer4ouR
Tucker looked good from what I saw, he had one real nice basket, a fade away shot and nailed it. Dragic is a disappointment, I don't really see what the Suns were so excited about when they got him, he has a lot to learn. Amundson plays with a lot of energy every night, and I'm really starting to like what he brings to the table. He makes plays, and gets those important rebounds. He also hassles the other team and goes after every ball, and usually comes away with it. Lets hope this starts something, and put PHX on a nice long winning streak.

I think we need to give Dragic a little more time to make the transition from euro ball to the NBA. But I love Amundson, I remember hearing what a scrub he was and was no good and what have you. but he really has played quite well for us. with all the same things you mentioned. I really dig his work horse demeanor.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: