Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 01-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
Auka
Great young streetballer

Auka has decent reputation
Default Starting to get things together.

Bout time too
Anyway, getting used to the new style of play was of course going to take time. But the addition of Jason Richardson hasn't plagued us at all I don't think. Apart from Amar'e not being able to do what he did in the second half of last season, the whole team (minues a couple of bench players) are getting involved every night.
One player I am glad we have is Big Lou. The man is an outright energy guy who does not let anything stop him. From being the 12th man at Philly now being the first bigman back up to Shaq and Stat, arguably the best 4, 5 combo in the league is a massive upgrade.
Currently sitting 5th in the WC is great for us. With Shaq proving that he can outplay the best centres in the league is awesome. Showing glimpses of Prime Shaq with his moves.
In the past 9 games we have gone 7-2 only losing both games on the buzzer, and before that the game where we collapsed against Portland. From where I'm sitting we're doing darn good. Take out those 2 losses and we'd be about 2nd or 3rd.

Other then this we will make a solid run for the championship and prove everybody wrong. GO SUNS!
Auka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Starting to get things together.

Yeah, Im liking how we are playing recently. We are really getting the hang of Porters playing style.

Go Suns!
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Run&Gun=Fun
128 time NBA All Star

Run&Gun=Fun has decent reputation
Default Re: Starting to get things together.

Losses to Indy, NJ, Miami and Chicago could really cost Phoenix with thw west playoff race so tight.

I don't know why the rest Shaq against the Nuggets instead of Minnesota.

The Suns are 2-5 or something when resting Shaq, i understand why they do it but they need to play him against elite teams.
Run&Gun=Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: