Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,190
pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Free online FPS list.

Just wondering if anyone here plays any free online FPS's.

I'm big into Combat Arms, but I've recently discovered War Rock, Operation 7 [beta stage], Wolf Team, and Soldier Front. I haven't played any but Combat Arms so far, but I plan to download each of these and try them out. So far, Operation 7 is supposed to be the best, but It's still in the beta stage, but Wolf Team looks great too.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 11:29 PM   #2
Mordecai11
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 128
Mordecai11 has decent reputation
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Just wondering if anyone here plays any free online FPS's.

I'm big into Combat Arms, but I've recently discovered War Rock, Operation 7 [beta stage], Wolf Team, and Soldier Front. I haven't played any but Combat Arms so far, but I plan to download each of these and try them out. So far, Operation 7 is supposed to be the best, but It's still in the beta stage, but Wolf Team looks great too.

I play Combat Arms quite regularily and i'm actually really good.. haha
I have a 2.12 kill/death ratio with no hacks.
Last night I went 84-12 in a round.. LOL
Add me JY123 and we can hook up for a few rounds.. ill show you some tips and tricks

Last edited by Mordecai11 : 01-19-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,190
pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai11
I play Combat Arms quite regularily and i'm actually really good.. haha
I have a 2.12 kill/death ratio with no hacks.
Last night I went 84-12 in a round.. LOL
Add me JY123 and we can hook up for a few rounds.. ill show you some tips and tricks

I started out pretty bad, but I improved my K/D ratio from a paltry mid 60's to a .096 in just a week. I got several offers from clans, but I turned them all down! I started using the UMP instead of the G36E, and It's a significant upgrade, IMO.

I'm not going to play until the new patch comes out because of the hit box glitch, but I will add you when it does.

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:16 AM   #4
Mordecai11
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 128
Mordecai11 has decent reputation
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I started out pretty bad, but I improved my K/D ratio from a paltry mid 60's to a .096 in just a week. I got several offers from clans, but I turned them all down! I started using the UMP instead of the G36E, and It's a significant upgrade, IMO.

I'm not going to play until the new patch comes out because of the hit box glitch, but I will add you when it does.


Hahaha don't worry.. everyone starts out pretty bad.. you'll get better though
Yeah I tried the UMP and it was alright.. I'm in love wiht the g36e though..

Yeah it sucks because theres a few glitches and a number of hackers out there so there's barely ever a game that goes by without people calling me hacker/chammer.. annoying as hell!

But in the round where I went 84-12 no one accused me which was pretty funny.

Yeah add me and we can play.. what maps do you play?
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,190
pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai11
Hahaha don't worry.. everyone starts out pretty bad.. you'll get better though
Yeah I tried the UMP and it was alright.. I'm in love wiht the g36e though..

Yeah it sucks because theres a few glitches and a number of hackers out there so there's barely ever a game that goes by without people calling me hacker/chammer.. annoying as hell!

But in the round where I went 84-12 no one accused me which was pretty funny.

Yeah add me and we can play.. what maps do you play?

I just leveled up to SSG1 1st tonight. Some girl kept accusing me of hacking tonight because I killed her three or four times in a row, and then I made it my mission to kill her the rest of the match. I only got 20 something kills, but at least 10-12 of them were her.

Biggest complaint? I'm not sure if It's my system or connection, but I always seem to glitch at the worst possible time, and get killed for it.

I usually play Junk Flea or Waverider. Mostly Junk Flea. Occasionally I'll play Brushwood and very rarely do I play anything else. People stick to their favorite maps, and if you don't play in them all the time, you're going to get pwned by the regulars. I ventured into Snow Flea the other day for the first time in weeks and I had 0 kills 6 deaths in the first minute, suffice to say I was out of there pretty fast.

I play Junk Flea so much, I get the majority of my kills from 'nades. It's such a small map, and there's only two areas any team could come out of that you can throw 'nades at. I had three multi's and an ultra in the last match I played just from 'nades.

I'll add you next time I go on. Are you in a clan?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:42 AM   #6
Mordecai11
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 128
Mordecai11 has decent reputation
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I just leveled up to SSG1 1st tonight. Some girl kept accusing me of hacking tonight because I killed her three or four times in a row, and then I made it my mission to kill her the rest of the match. I only got 20 something kills, but at least 10-12 of them were her.

Biggest complaint? I'm not sure if It's my system or connection, but I always seem to glitch at the worst possible time, and get killed for it.

I usually play Junk Flea or Waverider. Mostly Junk Flea. Occasionally I'll play Brushwood and very rarely do I play anything else. People stick to their favorite maps, and if you don't play in them all the time, you're going to get pwned by the regulars. I ventured into Snow Flea the other day for the first time in weeks and I had 0 kills 6 deaths in the first minute, suffice to say I was out of there pretty fast.

I play Junk Flea so much, I get the majority of my kills from 'nades. It's such a small map, and there's only two areas any team could come out of that you can throw 'nades at. I had three multi's and an ultra in the last match I played just from 'nades.

I'll add you next time I go on. Are you in a clan?

Haha yeah I'm at a SSG2 I think.. almost a 3..

My computer always lags at the start of the game for like 3 seconds then i'm fine the rest of the game.. it's not that bad

Lol yeah I usually only play junk flea.. little bit of snow valley... I love the sniping with G36E on that map

JF I have this strategy to move in triangles and I mastered the single shot but fast enough to hit him multiple times but slow enough to not have a lot of recoil.. I hate players like you that just nade spam.. :P or people that use Fire grenades and spam the spawn points in JF

Yeah i'm in a clan.. our record is like 150-50 so were alright..
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #7
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 29,190
pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai11
Haha yeah I'm at a SSG2 I think.. almost a 3..

My computer always lags at the start of the game for like 3 seconds then i'm fine the rest of the game.. it's not that bad

Lol yeah I usually only play junk flea.. little bit of snow valley... I love the sniping with G36E on that map

JF I have this strategy to move in triangles and I mastered the single shot but fast enough to hit him multiple times but slow enough to not have a lot of recoil.. I hate players like you that just nade spam.. :P or people that use Fire grenades and spam the spawn points in JF

Yeah i'm in a clan.. our record is like 150-50 so were alright..

Seems like all the veterans play Junk Flea. It was the first map, wasn't it? I stopped using the G36E because of the recoil. I mastered the fast single click instead of holding down the button trick thing, but I got sick of it, plus the UMP is faster. I was always getting killed by guys with the UMP it seemed, so I decided to switch. It's resulted in significantly more kills per match for me. I used to get killed because the G36E wasn't fast enough, but I average probably 25-30 kills a match, whereas before it was around 16-20.

I don't 'nade spam either, I just get rid of them before I do anything. I usually play Bravo if I'm on Junk Flea, because you can go to the second floor, go outside and observe where the opposing team is. I just throw the 'nades where I see guys basically. I get a kill from it 90% of the time.

I was thinking of starting my own clan, but all the cool names are taken.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:57 AM   #8
Mordecai11
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 128
Mordecai11 has decent reputation
Default Re: Free online FPS list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Seems like all the veterans play Junk Flea. It was the first map, wasn't it? I stopped using the G36E because of the recoil. I mastered the fast single click instead of holding down the button trick thing, but I got sick of it, plus the UMP is faster. I was always getting killed by guys with the UMP it seemed, so I decided to switch. It's resulted in significantly more kills per match for me. I used to get killed because the G36E wasn't fast enough, but I average probably 25-30 kills a match, whereas before it was around 16-20.

I don't 'nade spam either, I just get rid of them before I do anything. I usually play Bravo if I'm on Junk Flea, because you can go to the second floor, go outside and observe where the opposing team is. I just throw the 'nades where I see guys basically. I get a kill from it 90% of the time.

I was thinking of starting my own clan, but all the cool names are taken.

I'll have to check out the UMP soon..but my money is kinda limited right now because I can't commit enough time to play so I can actually gain money from all the games..

Haha yeah Bravo is actually pretty easy to win at but it doesn't really matter to me.

Lol if you start one and I don't have a clan hook me up with an invite ;)

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/HF11/PWNAGE.jpg

check that out
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy