Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 01-25-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
collusion
Win one for LHM

collusion has an OK reputation so far
Default Lebron hated?

I went to the Jazz-Cavaliers game where Lebron light the Jazz up for 33 points. I was surprised at how much he was booed during the game. Is this typical in your arenas? Utah fans are notoriously obnoxious so I didn't know if it was just us or if most places boo James.
collusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #2
RajonKGcelts
Time to repeat

RajonKGcelts is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lebron hated?

Most stars on each team are booed continuously in Boston.
RajonKGcelts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:59 AM   #3
KB42PAH
Banned

KB42PAH has an OK reputation so far

1) Booing is a sign of respect
2) Jazz have a great, frenzied crowd that actively boos opponents.
KB42PAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:04 AM   #5
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

The first one is funny/called for.
The second isn't.

There really were plenty of boos to counter Cleveland's fans there. I hope we keep it up. It really bothered me when Jordan got a following in the playoffs at Utah.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:05 AM   #6
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

I remember a couple of years ago maybe LeBron got a standing ovation in Utah after he dropped 51 points. So I guess they don't hate him that bad.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #7
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

nah the utah fans are just very intenese fans.
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
I remember a couple of years ago maybe LeBron got a standing ovation in Utah after he dropped 51 points. So I guess they don't hate him that bad.

That's what I'm talking about. Makes me mad. I guess its ok as long as it stays a statement of "well done, you torched us" and doesn't change into a "we love you" its good.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
collusion
Win one for LHM

collusion has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky McBiff
My respect Jazz fans grew after they booed Derek Fisher. Even as a Lakers fan, I boo the worthless, selfish Derek Fisher when I attend a Lakers game @ Staples.

For the record, I was one of the Jazz fans that booed Fisher during his first game back. When Boozer leaves Utah the boos will be deafening at his first game back.
collusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:15 AM   #11
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi
That's what I'm talking about. Makes me mad. I guess its ok as long as it stays a statement of "well done, you torched us" and doesn't change into a "we love you" its good.

Well it wasn't a LeBron lovefest, just people standing up, clapping respectfully after a great game. It just shows that crowd appreciates good basketball.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:23 AM   #13
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Quote:
Originally Posted by collusion
For the record, I was one of the Jazz fans that booed Fisher during his first game back. When Boozer leaves Utah the boos will be deafening at his first game back.

I was mad at the boos for Fish. That guy embodied everything we want out of a Jazz player, and I was glad for what he gave us. Did he "get out of his contract" for good reason? I don't know. All I know is LHM worked it out. Booing expatriates is great, and if Boozer leaves, sure, I'll boo him. But not in the Fisher case!

Edit: I was also at that game, and cheered with others when Fish made shots.

Last edited by Luigi : 01-25-2009 at 02:30 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was Karl Malone booed when he came back to Utah when he was with the Lakers?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:37 AM   #15
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

Houston cheered Kobe, and we'll cheer Iverson and Lebron this year too.

The Toyota Center stays classy.
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: