Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here
Exclamation What is this Song Called?

I heard it on the radio.

I forgot how it goes, but the dude sounded like Michael Jackson and had Michael Jackson beat like Billie Jean i think but it wasn't him.

Does anybody know what this song is called i want to hear it again.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What is this Song Called?

Yeah I heard it as well:

Link
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuck the Ficks
Yeah I heard it as well:

Link

no but it wasnt that it just had that beat and the dude was singing in a high voice the words werent the same and he didnt say billie jean.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #4
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

no help man now i have to hope i catch it on the radio again

and yes i still listen to the radio
Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

I know what song your talking about cause i happened to flip through the music channels and heard it. If I find it I'll hook you up
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
I know what song your talking about cause i happened to flip through the music channels and heard it. If I find it I'll hook you up

Yeah, that would be great
Old 01-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
Yeah, that would be great

Might be able to find it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_...rs_and_remixes

I'm not sure if the song is a remake of what you're talking about or just uses a similar beat. Good luck.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
answer323

it was probably the geico commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD21JDMp86c
Old 03-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #9
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

I figured it out it was Queen: Another One Bits the Dust.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

Last edited by lilojmayo : 03-10-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:

LOL
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #11
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You are so lame for not knowing that song that, in accordance with ISH laws, you must now shoot yourself in the temple thus rendering yourself dead or severely incapacitated.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #12
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You are so lame for not knowing that song that, in accordance with ISH laws, you must now shoot yourself in the temple thus rendering yourself dead or severely incapacitated.

inb4 gif
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds like Billy Jean.........OOOOKKKKK.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #14
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
no help man now i have to hope i catch it on the radio again

and yes i still listen to the radio

I listen to the radio in the car...whats the problem?
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #15
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
President Interminator does not approve of you listening to homo rock like Queen.

Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: