Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-26-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation
Default OT: Job at Burger King

How much do fast food joints typically pay? Does anyone know? I'm need some extra cash and my part time job isn't cutting it right now to say the least.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:56 PM   #2
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Min wage.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 10:59 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

BK Lounge

yeaaaa
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #4
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hall and Oates

Would like fries with that sir?

JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:04 PM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Go work for loss prevention at your local walmart. You will be hired if your physically cut, big and smart. They start usually at $9.00 per hour.

You probably have to be 17 to apply though, good luck.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:07 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

what is loss prevention? stopping people from stealing?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #7
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Right, you go out and snoop out shoplifters, sometimes you will pose as an undercover customer pretending to shop, other times you may be 'uniformed' and will assist on potential shoplifts.

Fun job to say the least.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:09 PM   #8
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Im desperate right now really, I really dont givea crap what the job is as long as make some extra cash.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #9
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Rule #1 for high school employees:

Never work fastfood. It WILL stink up for clothes, make your skin greasy, and turn you away from fast food. Plus, its boring and just an overall bad work environment.

If you just want cash on the side, f&cking mow lawns or something. You can get $10-$20 per lawn, which probably would take only around an hour. More money than you could make in BK, no taxes, and exercise.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:10 PM   #10
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Go and sell some dope if you need money. What now, not man enough to do it?...Oh our little HallandOates has no balls.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:11 PM   #11
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

How come you guys are getting these terrible jobs? I never worked at a fast food place during high school. The worst place I worked was AOL and even there I was making $11 an hour doing tech support from the week after I turned 16 to when I left to Boston to finish high school my Senior year. In New England I worked at a little indie video/music store. The pay was terrible but I met alot of cool people and learned all there is to know about music.

Look for a better job. They are out there.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
Go and sell some dope if you need money. What now, not man enough to do it?...Oh our little HallandOates has no balls.

You couldnt put a gun to my head and make me do that. I might buy but never sell.

Well I had a interview at Kohls today but Im thinking I might not get the job. Its really pissing me off because on my spare time I have been looking all over the place for another job.My other job just doesn't have the hours I need right now.
Quote:
How come you guys are getting these terrible jobs? I never worked at a fast food place during high school. The worst place I worked was AOL and even there I was making $11 an hour doing tech support from the week after I turned 16 to when I left to Boston to finish high school my Senior year. In New England I worked at a little indie video/music store. The pay was terrible but I met alot of cool people and learned all there is to know about music.

Look for a better job. They are out there

Show me the way bro , I live in a place where jobs are hard to come by . If you don't know someone basically you aren't getting past 9 bucks an hour.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:16 PM   #13
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

blame illegals and outsourcing.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:17 PM   #14
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Quote:
blame illegals

The snow keeps them away where I live , Its like repelient.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:18 PM   #15
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye

Look for a better job. They are out there.

what is better than a half price whopper combo?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: