Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-27-2006, 08:10 AM   #1
bringthetruth
Banned

Default Marvin Bush helped bring down the WTC TOWERS

9/11 Security Courtesy of Marvin Bush

Marvin P. Bush, the presidentís younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne] According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down.

" The company lists as government clients "the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites." Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.

The Dulles Internation contract is another matter. Dulles is regarded as "absolutely a sensitive airport," according to security consultant Wayne Black, head of a Florida-based security firm, due to its location, size, and the number of international carriers it serves. Black has not heard of Stratesec, but responds that for one company to handle security for both airports and airlines is somewhat unusual.

It is also delicate for a security firm serving international facilities to be so interlinked with a foreign-owned company: "Somebody knew somebody," he suggested, or the contract would have been more closely scrutinized. As Black points out, "when you [a company] have a security contract, you know the inner workings of everything.

" And if another company is linked with the security company, then "What's on your computer is on their computer." [American Reporter]

This is not a coincedence ! Bush took down the towers
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 10:54 AM   #2
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Amazing how after the first 3 sentences Marvin Bush turns into Marvin Burns....Go off yourself.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:40 PM   #3
bringthetruth
Banned

Hmm..... I see a typo got ya panties in a bunch.

And the rest is too much truth for you huh
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 12:57 PM   #4
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

it might be a typo if Burns was written only once, but it's there multiple times. You are retarded. If you hate America so much why don't you just go as far away as you can. Get on a boat and just sail to some other country.

You seriously need to stop *****ing about the government because no way in hell could you ever do a better job.

"Oh woe is me, woe is me. Bush knocked down the twin towers, Bush is the terrorist. Saddam and Bin Laden are good people." You know what? Up yours. You're retarded to even walk around thinking that bull****.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
pgm
I hit open layups

There's barely anything there worth responding to. Marvin Bush had little to no control over anything in protecting the WTC.

1. The man who authorized the drills that were spoken of was Paul O'Neil, the FBI Counter-terrorism chief. He died in assisting with rescue efforts.

2. Marvin Bush was on the board of directors for Securacom only until June 2000.

3. The Securacom contract with United Airlines contract was in the 90's (not at the time of Sept. 11th). The contract with the WTC only was for partial security.

4. Marvin Bush has served on the board of many companies. He was never CEO of Securacom.
pgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #6
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

I wonder how many more threads like this we will have to see started by this moron.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:49 PM   #7
pgm
I hit open layups

Honestly, there only needs to be one thread. The mods need to merge these threads.
pgm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: