Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2006, 01:13 AM   #1
lakerkid
Saw a basketball once
 
lakerkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2
Default Lakers Starting Line-Up

just announced for the up coming season

PG- Jordan Farmer
SG- J.R. Pinnock
SF- Devin Green
PF- Luke Walton
C- Aaron Mckie
lakerkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:21 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerkid
just announced for the up coming season

PG- Jordan Farmer
SG- J.R. Pinnock
SF- Devin Green
PF- Luke Walton
C- Aaron Mckie

What the hell is this???? i hope ur joking....wow first impressions tell a lot...i aint welcoming you here
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:30 AM   #3
LakersDynasty
College star
 
LakersDynasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 3,785
Default

weirdo.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:38 AM   #4
Shark
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerkid
just announced for the up coming season

Uncorrect:
PG- Jordan Farmer
SG- J.R. Pinnock
SF- Devin Green
PF- Ronnie Turiaf
C- Andrew Bynum

That's better
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:47 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

What is WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!????


WHERE IS KOBE AND LAMAR????
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:30 AM   #6
Elebrond
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Elebrond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 109
Talking

THESE BOYS THESE JOKINGS. ALL THEY KNOW WHICH IS THE STARTING LINE-UP.

OF-COURSE:

PG - SMUCH PARKER or J.FARMAR
SG - Mr. 81 KOBEY BRYANT
SF - V.RADMANOVIC
PF - L. ODOM
C - K.BROWN

THE CHAMPION TEAM FOR 2006-2007 SEASON.

ELEBROND
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 10:20 AM   #7
dblockallstars
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
dblockallstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elebrond
THESE BOYS THESE JOKINGS. ALL THEY KNOW WHICH IS THE STARTING LINE-UP.

OF-COURSE:

PG - SMUCH PARKER or J.FARMAR
SG - Mr. 81 KOBEY BRYANT
SF - V.RADMANOVIC
PF - L. ODOM
C - K.BROWN

THE CHAMPION TEAM FOR 2006-2007 SEASON.

ELEBROND
there's no "or", of course it's gonna b smush @ the point
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:39 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
there's no "or", of course it's gonna b smush @ the point

for some time anyways until phil wises up and puts farmar there.

knowing smush his head is probably in games 4 and 5 still.

"there is going to be an upset, the lakers will beat the phoenix suns"

lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

Since everyone got to be wierd for a second let me have my chance

C- Jordan Farmar
PF- Aaron Mckie
SF- Von Wafer
SG- Andrew Bynum
PG- Chris Mihm

Oh my gosh i feel like i commited blasphemy.

My worst post ever!
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #10
dblockallstars
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
dblockallstars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 601
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
for some time anyways until phil wises up and puts farmar there.

knowing smush his head is probably in games 4 and 5 still.

"there is going to be an upset, the lakers will beat the phoenix suns"

i feel like we need smush to counteract rad's lack of athleticism.
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #11
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!
 
mariodeathgrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerkid
just announced for the up coming season

PG- Jordan Farmer
SG- J.R. Pinnock
SF- Devin Green
PF- Luke Walton
C- Aaron Mckie

Are you crazy the line up is like this.
C -Vlade
PF -Buss
SF -Rambis
sg -Phil
pg -Mitch

This line-up is good for the next 10 yrs. or more
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #12
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!
 
mariodeathgrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark
Uncorrect:
PG- Jordan Farmer
SG- J.R. Pinnock
SF- Devin Green
PF- Ronnie Turiaf
C- Andrew Bynum

That's better

great subs!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:16 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Are you crazy the line up is like this.
C -Vlade
PF -Buss
SF -Rambis
sg -Phil
pg -Mitch

This line-up is good for the next 10 yrs. or more

NOOOOO!!! its like this

C - Mariodeathgrip
PF - Earl Boykins
SF - Hotsizzle or me
SG - SoCalMike
PG- Phil
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:52 PM   #14
*Omni.Slasher*
Learning to shoot layups
 
*Omni.Slasher*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 86
Default

I can't wait to see Jordan FarmAr play. I been killing teams with him on 2K7.
*Omni.Slasher* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,800
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Omni.Slasher*
I can't wait to see Jordan FarmAr play. I been killing teams with him on 2K7.

Whats his rating?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy