Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
Duality0234

Default Define statman32 in one word

Lol at him, because I thought Boozer was better than Amare. He accussed me of being some random poster I never heard of.

So I would like you guys to define him in one word.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Define statman32 in one word

I don't know who that is
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

See him around here quite a few times.. but I rarely see a thread in dedication to another poster, which is gay.. settle ur ish somewhere else or dont bother getting angry
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Person
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Obese.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
SPTheTruthUD

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Obese.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Lowry
yours would be psychotic and not like in a mad genius type of way.

perfect.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have a track record here of exposing aliases. The only people that wouldnt agree, are people I have exposed.

1. You are making top "insert position here" threads just like DreamTmacYao does every time he makes a new name.

2. You constantly bring up Amare just like him and your argument is always structured the same.

3. You brought up Yao and Dwight in a conversation that had nothing to do with them. Only one troll on here does that.

4. You have made threads in the OTC about him before after I accused you of something or told you I was reporting your username to Jeff.

Enough is enough. Go spam another board with the repetitive threads and arguments.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #9
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
do tell
I have exposed every single one of your past usernames.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sherlock Holmes technically
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #11
Duality0234

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I have a track record here of exposing aliases. The only people that wouldnt agree, are people I have exposed.

1. You are making top "insert position here" threads just like DreamTmacYao does every time he makes a new name.

2. You constantly bring up Amare just like him and your argument is always structured the same.

3. You brought up Yao and Dwight in a conversation that had nothing to do with them. Only one troll on here does that.

4. You have made threads in the OTC about him before after I accused you of something or told you I was reporting your username to Jeff.

Enough is enough. Go spam another board with the repetitive threads and arguments.
Not that I know of, I like Amare. I just think Boozer is better.

Just to let you know If I rip Amare, and that makes the person me.

Wouldn't anybody who say LEBron > Kobe, be LeBron23?

ROFL.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #12
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Its true, stat will sit on his comp for hours then own your ass.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:32 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
did you kill or torture animals when you were a kid by any chance?

Nah, just had sex with them. Always released them in a better condition than before the act.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duality0234
Not that I know of, I like Amare. I just think Boozer is better.

Just to let you know If I rip Amare, and that makes the person me.

Wouldn't anybody who say LEBron > Kobe, be LeBron23?

ROFL.
http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98245

You remember that thread?

I think my time with ISH might be over

Quote:
I don't think I will post here often anymore, It's a joke that statman hasn't been banned yet or even suspended, when he is worse than me. It's also a joke that He gets away from trolling.

I will just post here less now.

You remember that?

You do this everytime. Save us from going through the same process and just quit now.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #15
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
such as?
Bruinlove, HighPotential, lilmarcgasol are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: