Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 09-29-2006, 08:36 PM   #1
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default trade: amare/harrington/granger for hinrich/frye/finley

who wins in this trade?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:37 PM   #2
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

You rookies/begginers need sooo much help on trades...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 08:44 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

lol. leave it to glove to ACT like he knows all, but show NO intelligence.

For the record, the trade has been made. Just looking to for reactions and comments.

Who wins, glove?
Old 09-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #4
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
lol. leave it to glove to ACT like he knows all, but show NO intelligence.

For the record, the trade has been made. Just looking to for reactions and comments.

Who wins, glove?
That depends on needs

But overall

The 1st group of players are better...

But if you needed some 3s and assists, or guard stats, the 2nd group wins...If you needed rebounds, and Foward stats, the 1st group wins

But overall

The 1st Group has a better group of players, and they shouldn't have done that trade...
Old 09-29-2006, 08:49 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

well i just picked up amare, harrignton, and granger
Old 09-29-2006, 08:56 PM   #6
Glove_20
The Expert

Check out the trade I proposed on the other board...
Old 09-29-2006, 09:00 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, Bigboi. I was just kdding around man. Didn't you see my followup post in the other thread.

And Glove, it was a good trade for both sides. I DESPERATELY needed a PG, and I have basically given up on rebounds all together for my team. I also had an abundance of SF's, including Bron, MoPete, Dunleavey, and Charlie V. Bigboi needed a bigtime player, and he only had one SF on his team before the trade.

Thus, a pretty equal trade for both sides. So, what you said in the post before.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:04 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Wow, Bigboi. I was just kdding around man. Didn't you see my followup post in the other thread.

And Glove, it was a good trade for both sides. I DESPERATELY needed a PG, and I have basically given up on rebounds all together for my team. I also had an abundance of SF's, including Bron, MoPete, Dunleavey, and Charlie V. Bigboi needed a bigtime player, and he only had one SF on his team before the trade.

Thus, a pretty equal trade for both sides. So, what you said in the post before.
I knew you were kidding, i made this thread before you posted there.
I just wanted to get some opinions on the trade. Usually someone comes around and gives a fantasy breakdown of some of the main players and offers their opinion. Which can be useful or be full of crap.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh, okay. I getcha, just checking though. Anyways, I'm pretty happy about it, I got a good core around Bron with lots of 3's and good %'s. Heh, my team has drastically changed in the past few days. Which one would you rather have?

First team...

PG - Mike Bibby
SG - Joe Johnson
SG - Morris Peterson
SF - Charlie Villanueva
PF - Rasheed Wallace
SF - Mike Dunleavy
SF - Danny Granger
SF - Al Harrington
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskus
C - PJ Brown
PG - Antonio Danials
SG - JR Smith
C - Dasagna Diop
C - Jake Tsakadilis

Second team...

PG - Kirk Hinrich
SG - Morris Peterson
G - JR Smith
SF - LeBron James
PF - Rasheed Wallace
F - Charlie Villanueva
C - Channing Frye
C - PJ Brown
Util - Mike Dunleavy
Util - Michael Finley
PG - Antonio Danials
C - Dasagna Diop
C - Jake Tsakadilis

I need to add one more player to my second team.
Old 09-30-2006, 11:31 AM   #10
Glove_20
The Expert

All I have to say RidonK

is that you broke one of the "bigger" trading rules...That excellent traders like me know
Old 09-30-2006, 11:49 AM   #11
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
All I have to say RidonK

is that you broke one of the "bigger" trading rules...That excellent traders like me know

Care to share the info of what that rule is? Is it by any chance "NEVER make a crappy deal because you are short at one position"?
Old 09-30-2006, 12:13 PM   #12
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
leave it to glove to ACT like he knows all, but show NO intelligence.
I've already said it once ^^^^^
Old 09-30-2006, 12:25 PM   #13
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Care to share the info of what that rule is? Is it by any chance "NEVER make a crappy deal because you are short at one position"?
No

If i told you all, It would make it much tougher to make trades for myself
Old 09-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #14
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
I've already said it once ^^^^^
I CAN act like it and don't need to "show" it...

Becaues I already "proved" my intelligence

Do you really want the link again to see all my Fantasy Accomplisments?
Old 09-30-2006, 12:33 PM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: