Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 03-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation
Default It's been a while... I'm back.

Hey everyone!
It's been a while. I have been in a basketball coma. So how's Jason Kidd doing? Is Krstic still a starter? I bet that Jamal magloire trade made us so much better! Has R.j panned out to be one of the N.B.A's premiere players? Marcus Williams is the future baby!!! So are we still the beast of the east? do we still own the Celtics? I will let you guys fill me in.

Yours Truly,
RichMo
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: It's been a while... I'm back.

Welcome back, Rich. Haven't seen you in ages.

But if what you said was serious, you have a lot of catching up to do.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol, best post i've seen in ages, moze.

how the hell have you been?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:18 AM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mozzy's back!

Hopefully you can bring us some luck to get into the playoffs
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

everyone who reads this thread, give moze a nice little rep for rejoining us.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #6
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

whats good richmo?...awesome entertaining game this last Offseason

nice...gave you your second rep bar
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:44 PM   #7
RichMo
OL' Schoolin 'em

RichMo has decent reputationRichMo has decent reputation

What's crackin?, I've been missing the site. I was busy with a lot of things from a neck surgery to playing indoor soccer and just catching up with old friends on Facebook & Myspace. i've been missing this sight though and all the BEST insight on N.B.A & Nets basketball. I'm ready to get back in the groove! It's good to see all the Ol' Skool posters still here. Thanks for the welcome back! Did I miss anything in the last few months?
RichMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 03:02 PM   #8
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichMo
Hey everyone!
It's been a while. I have been in a basketball coma. So how's Jason Kidd doing? Is Krstic still a starter? I bet that Jamal magloire trade made us so much better! Has R.j panned out to be one of the N.B.A's premiere players? Marcus Williams is the future baby!!! So are we still the beast of the east? do we still own the Celtics? I will let you guys fill me in.

Yours Truly,
RichMo

Chris Morris is having a great season for the Nets this year

So is Buck Williams
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Chris Morris is having a great season for the Nets this year

So is Buck Williams
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:20 PM   #10
k-vil
It's Time!

k-vil has decent reputation

Welcome back! Glad to see you back again in this forum.
k-vil is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: