Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Greatest house song of all time

Thought of this after listening to electro dance for 10 hours straight last night/this morning.

Nothing surprising here. Just a classic. I like all of the genres, but a good lyrical house song tops anything.

The beat is perfect as are the vocals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2v47XkXb0

Bring you back to '93.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #2
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greatest house song of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cH...eature=channel
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Thought of this after listening to electro dance for 10 hours straight last night/this morning.

Seek medication or write stream of subconsciousness literatura.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #4
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That song, an eight ball, some misc. vegetables (cucumbers, butternut squash), and we'll party all night kid.

edit: you in leather

Last edited by MarloStanfield : 03-06-2009 at 03:46 PM.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #5
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

House of God - DHS

Not really my favorite type of music but this song is awesome

Heres the shorter music video.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #6
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
That song, an eight ball, some misc. vegetables (cucumbers, butternut squash), and we'll party all night kid.

edit: you in leather

I did _____ for the first time in a while. That's why I was up. Aoki was playing at a club in my city. We get back and just listen to electro till I left my buddy's house around 8am. Good time. Wicked house party before too.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I did _____ for the first time in a while. That's why I was up. Aoki was playing at a club in my city. We get back and just listen to electro till I left my buddy's house around 8am. Good time. Wicked house party before too.
ah the good ole days. last time i dabbled was new years. it's fun though when the moment is right. lots of females, good drinks, loud music, dancing.

sounds fun.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Hot Music = best house song ever made
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Random mix on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzAml2XeMYM
Old 03-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #10
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't know what house music is, but what are these songs besides awesome? C&C Music Factory - Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), I Like To Move It (Move It) and the GOAT, Haddaway - What Is Love?

I need to get some Jock Jams cds.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I don't know what house music is, but what are these songs besides awesome? C&C Music Factory - Sweat (Everybody Dance Now), I Like To Move It (Move It) and the GOAT, Haddaway - What Is Love?

Dude I had vol 1-3. Haha

What is love? is legendary
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:33 PM   #12
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:

That's some more 90's house music. As I said, house is a sub-genre of electro dance music.

I've posted this song before, but it's one of my all-time faves. It's house, but there are techno remixes of this song too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvcP_nXGoQE
Old 03-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #13
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

lil luois - french kiss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx_lBt-O2gE

outhere brothers - **** you in the ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYba6bt4aA

20 fingers - lick it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--UnhE2YwWw

Last edited by loot : 03-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #14
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Show me love, show me life, baby show me what its all about. you're the one that i ever needed. show me love and what it's all about alright
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #15
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Hot Music = best house song ever made
At least someone here has intelligence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p30DUmx9v3Q

Electro Dance Trance electronica isnt House music for gods sake!

Quote:

this stuff isnt house music!

-swaree

Last edited by Rameek : 03-06-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: