Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 03-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #1
xtn5021
Serious playground baller

xtn5021 has an OK reputation so far
Default Is boozer a possible rocket next year?

I was just thinking about it... But is it possible?
xtn5021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #2
Jordandunk23
Rockets

Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation
Default Re: Is boozer a possible rocket next year?

we dont have the money...
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:32 PM   #3
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why would he come here and not re-sign with the Jazz?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
xtn5021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
because he states that the team that offers the most money hell go to.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtn5021
because he states that the team that offers the most money hell go to.
oh...well I don't think the Rockets are gonna offer him more than the Jazz will, and I'm saying all these negative things cuz I hate Boozer and I'd never want him on our team.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:05 AM   #6
xtn5021

Quote:
oh...well I don't think the Rockets are gonna offer him more than the Jazz will, and I'm saying all these negative things cuz I hate Boozer and I'd never want him on our team.
Oh, True. He's gonna probably pull a Gilbert Arenas on us once he gets his new money...
Old 03-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

He said he was going to resign with Cleavland but he left. He said he's going to resign with Utah but a lot of people doubt that.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I hate him too, but he could help the Rockets. He has a good post game, pretty good D, and a nice jumper.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #9
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

The Rockets really don't need another power forward. Scola is the perfect power forward for the Rockets IMO.

I think Morey will definetely upgrade the SG slot and maybe add another PG.
wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #10
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
He said he was going to resign with Cleavland but he left. He said he's going to resign with Utah but a lot of people doubt that.

i would take him in less than a second........ he gets a bad name for leaving the verbal contract on the table...... that contract was about 6 mill per...... there is not a human in this world that would turn down double the money...... organizations do this to players all the time..... offer them something then when the time comes, they choose to go in a different direction...... i would love him next to yao..... he would help the team rebounding a lot more than scola, but to do this we would have to get rid of tmac, which might not be the easiest thing to do.....

it also helps that i am a rocket fan and boozer is one of my favorite players, considering i played against him in high school.
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
i would take him in less than a second........ he gets a bad name for leaving the verbal contract on the table...... that contract was about 6 mill per...... there is not a human in this world that would turn down double the money...... organizations do this to players all the time..... offer them something then when the time comes, they choose to go in a different direction...... i would love him next to yao..... he would help the team rebounding a lot more than scola, but to do this we would have to get rid of tmac, which might not be the easiest thing to do.....

it also helps that i am a rocket fan and boozer is one of my favorite players, considering i played against him in high school.

Cool. How tall are you and what position did you play?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #12
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Houston doesn't have money this summer for FAs. Unless they send TMac away to a team with lot's of cap space.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:30 PM   #13
mattevans11
National High School Star

mattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat coolmattevans11 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
Cool. How tall are you and what position did you play?

i was a 5'10 2 guard that had to run the point any time our team got pressured in the bakcourt..... our pg was weak.......
mattevans11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:38 PM   #14
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
The Rockets really don't need another power forward. Scola is the perfect power forward for the Rockets IMO.

I think Morey will definetely upgrade the SG slot and maybe add another PG.
totally agree.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: