Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation
Default Man Falls Into River Full of Piranhas & It Eats Him for Lunch (Warning:Too Graphic)

here the rest of pics.http://jj.am/gallery/v/Horrors/Piran...edout.jpg.html

By the way: I know some people might be tripping that I upload those pics. I stole it from another board. I copyed & pasted
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Man Falls Into River Full of Piranhas & It Eats Him for Lunch (Warning:Too Graphic)

Nevermind.

Last edited by pete's montreux : 03-09-2009 at 08:23 PM.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Man Falls Into River Full of Piranhas & It Eats Him for Lunch (Warning:Too Graphi

those pics are awesome.
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Man Falls Into River Full of Piranhas & It Eats Him for Lunch (Warning:Too Graphic)

They even nabbed his nips!
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn...Im sleepin with lights on tonight haha
NastaMaverick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation
Default Re: Man Falls Into River Full of Piranhas & It Eats Him for Lunch (Warning:Too Graphi

Well goddamn.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well now I'm hard.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thats a shame
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Thats a shame
Why?
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster

Thats got to be fake
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #11
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=39819

I, as well, have my doubts as to the authenticity of this attack. That probably is a real dead guy, though.

I haven't fully read the link. I might in the morning.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #12
redbull034
Can barely lace up my sneakers

redbull034 has an OK reputation so far

looks fake to me
redbull034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that cant possibly be real. theres no way just that portion of his body would be in the water long enough to be picked clean with his shoulders suffering no damage.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #14
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

real or not its still a cool (in a morbid way) image.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:11 PM   #15
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Holy hell....I feel something on my leg...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My final wi
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: