Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Time Has Come - ISH Needs a King

People of Insidehoops, I come to you today with the hopes of a simple ear to be lent to what I, Catz J. Hernandez, hopes that you, poster of Insidehoops.com/forum, finds acceptable and worthy enough to be your king.

To say that this job is meaningless is BLASPHEMY!

And to all the naysayers and Catz haters, I say step up.

I will rule this nation with not only an iron fist, but an open heart, and parties beyond imagination.

The time has come, Catz Hernandez is here.

I promise that if I'm elected, there WILL NOT be anymore gay poses made by Lilojmayo , there WILL NOT be any other threads made by Interminator asking how your dick tastes, never again will we have to read another bballer thread begging for rep.

Oh no, for I will slay them with my Sai. Because oh yes, every great King carries a set of Sais.

Insidehoops, I ask of you, am I worthy to be your King?

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Time Has Come - ISH Needs a King

The fact that you wanna be a king on a messageboard is not a good thing, get in school dude.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:06 PM   #3
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
The fact that you wanna be a king on a messageboard is not a good thing, get in school dude.
You are nothing but racist trash.

The mere fact that you think you can go on a glorified racist rant towards B-Low of all people is despicable. You make your King sick, you tubby worthless piece of redneck dickmeat.

Lift up your belly, 10 bucks says a jellybean is hiding under there.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

As long as its understood that I remain Vice president.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

The mere fact that you think you can go on a glorified racist rant towards B-Low of all people is despicable. You make your King sick, you tubby worthless piece of redneck dickmeat.

You have to self-approve your own posts before anyone will take you seriously.
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
TakitoEspanoza

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez

I am a redneck? lol thanks for letting me know that!

Me racist? Yep, thats why I voted for Obama

And I dislike B-Low, not because hes black, but because hes a pompus jerk that thinks hes above everyone else.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You're not black enough to get elected this year.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Uh....I already own copyrights for the name KING. Perhaps if you only use lower case letters at all times I will not sue you.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
hito da god
look that way >>>>

hito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected posterhito da god is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
I am a redneck? lol thanks for letting me know that!

Me racist? Yep, thats why I voted for Obama

And I dislike B-Low, not because hes black, but because hes a pompus jerk that thinks hes above everyone else.
this is gonna take over the 'i can't be racist, i have black friends!' line.

'i can't be racist, i voted for obama!'
hito da god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
BULLZ
Serious playground baller

BULLZ has decent reputationBULLZ has decent reputation

I would like to apply for the position of village idiot.

I will bribe you with full season length tapes of 60s basketball if I have to.
BULLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #11
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god

I lol'd too.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #12
TakitoEspanoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hito da god

Old 03-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lame
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #14
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLZ
I would like to apply for the position of village idiot.

I will bribe you with full season length tapes of 60s basketball if I have to.

Hmmm, one must think this over...

Insidehoops already has a pretty god village idiot, matter of fact two of them in lilmarcgasol and Interminator.

Give me time.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
HisAirness
Reno's Finest

HisAirness has decent reputationHisAirness has decent reputation

Quote:
"Hereeee Hereeee"

Shouldn't it be "Hear ye! Hear ye!" 'neath your username, my good King?
HisAirness is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: