Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 06-12-2006, 02:05 PM   #1
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool
Default Who do would be great fits on this team

Everyone say we need to get a PG and Center/Power foward.

Saying we keep

PG -
SG - Hughes / Pavlovic
SF - LeBron / Pavlovic
PF - / Donyell
C - Varajeo

Those are players IMO that aren't goin to be traded.

AV could also be the PF. Who would be the best fits at 1 and 4/5 spot and 6th man spot.

I assume Big Z, Gooden (S+T), Snow, Jones, and the rest of the roster are tradeable.

Eddie Jones
Hakim Warrick
2007 First Rounder (Top 5 Protected)

For

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Eric Snow

Get rid of Z bring in Eddie Jones. Veteran leader. And Hakim would would be a great big next to LeBron. And a '07 First.

Drew will most likely be a Sign and Trade. I think a playoff team will try to get him maybe the Bulls. A Duhon and 16th Pick would be a good trade.

Duhon / (#25 J. Farmar)
Hughes / E. Jones / Ira Newble
LeBron / Palovic / Jackson
Hakim / Donyell
AV / (#16 A. Gray)

The 16th and 25th Picks. Plus our 2 second rounders.
And a first rounder in the '07.

How do you see this offseason going. How would you like it to go.

And our Cap number in the offseason would be around 38.8 plus the contract of the 4 Picks.

Last edited by AKADS : 06-12-2006 at 02:16 PM.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS

Saying we keep

PG -
SG - Hughes / Pavlovic
SF - LeBron / Pavlovic
PF - / Donyell
C - Varajeo

AV could also be the PF. Who would be the best fits at 1 and 4/5 spot and 6th man spot.

I assume Big Z, Gooden (S+T), Snow, Jones, and the rest of the roster are tradeable.

Eddie Jones
Hakim Warrick

For

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Eric Snow

Get rid of Z bring in Eddie Jones. Veteran leader. And Hakim would would be a great big next to LeBron. And a '07 First.

Drew will most likely be a Sign and Trade. I think a playoff team will try to get him maybe the Bulls. A Duhon and 16th Pick would be a good trade.

Duhon / (#25 J. Farmar)
Hakim / Donyell
AV / (#16 A. Gray)

And our Cap number in the offseason would be around 38.8 plus the contract of the 4 Picks.

That memphis trade you like and want to happen would be terrific. However that would be the worst deal ever made for mempis. They would be getting ripped off so much. Not even counting the top 5 pick you wanted would still be a rip off for them. Warrick has incredible talent and Jones is a great veteran leader and shooter. Snow can only play D. And Ilgauskas is getting old and injury prone. And the bulls would have to be retarded to trade duhon to us for gooden. At least i think so... But besides all of that, i expect there offseason to go like this.. Not even resign Gooden.. i expect someone will offer him a deal that is so outrageous that even though the cavs will be able to match it, they wont. I think they will trade Z for a PG and perhaps a 2nd rounder. Not sure who that PG will be but hopefully someonegood. GO CAVS!
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS

Saying we keep

PG -
SG - Hughes / Pavlovic
SF - LeBron / Pavlovic
PF - / Donyell
C - Varajeo

Eddie Jones
Hakim Warrick

For

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
Eric Snow

Duhon / (#25 J. Farmar)
Hakim / Donyell
AV / (#16 A. Gray)

this would be a dream
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:28 AM   #4
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I thought Redd would have fit nicely?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 12:32 PM   #5
InLebronWeTrust
High School Varsity 12th Man

InLebronWeTrust has decent reputation
Default yeah..

Yeah redd would have fit pretty good.. Ray Allen would have fit better... but they both were restricted free agents so we got screwed there. Man could you imagine lebron and ray allen?
InLebronWeTrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 01:32 PM   #6
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Gooden for Duhon is dooable IMO except why would U want too ? A younger version of Eric Snow is what he reminds me of. Maybe a tad better shooter but not anything to go crazy over. Has to be better options out there.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:56 PM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

One player that I was thinking might be a good, easy sign for the Cavs this offseason is Kelvin Cato. The Cavs need a player on the inside who can rebound and block shots, and Cato does that for a pretty good price
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:10 AM   #8
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Dont get me wrong I like Z, but he will fit good in Spurs than with us. So hows about sending him there on a trade
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 01:07 PM   #9
zunami
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zunami has an OK reputation so far

earl watson, smush parker, marcus banks, kurt hinrich

we need a pg
zunami is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: