Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Harry Potter

Anyone read the novel? I bought the first book and I'm just wondering if any of you ISH'ers read it?

2nd question, if I was trying to look cool in front of my black friends, should I mention that I am reading Harry Potter?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Harry Potter

*Checks date of thread*

*Scratches head*

Yes I have read all of the books. It is a buy.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

*checks first reply*

*scratches balls*

I read em, but I wont again. Loved em right up until the last one.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Yeah one of my friends recommended to me and I have a bunch of time to kill on public transportation, so why not HP? I just read "The Betrayal" which was pretty good and would of been better if I were from a Christian background b/c I would of understood the significance of the claims made by the book (yes I realized it was a fiction book.)
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
*checks first reply*

*scratches balls*

I read em, but I wont again. Loved em right up until the last one.
*Reads your reply*

*Grabs **** and starts to jack off*

The last one was kinda disappointing but it is still a must-read.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Anyone read the novel? I bought the first book and I'm just wondering if any of you ISH'ers read it?

2nd question, if I was trying to look cool in front of my black friends, should I mention that I am reading Harry Potter?
Well depends on the type of literature they like.
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer

Yeah I read all of them, pretty enjoyable. And definitely tell that **** to your black friends.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
*Reads your reply*

*Grabs **** and starts to jack off*

The last one was kinda disappointing but it is still a must-read.

*reads reply*

*looks for fingershaking "no" emoticon*

*finds it*

I agree, last was a rather bad way to go out. Too much time just hanging out in a forest on the run, not enough doing somthing I cared about.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:39 AM   #9
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've read them all at least 3 times.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:43 AM   #10
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
*reads reply*

*looks for fingershaking "no" emoticon*

*finds it*

I agree, last was a rather bad way to go out. Too much time just hanging out in a forest on the run, not enough doing somthing I cared about.
lol wtf a this exchange.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote