Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 03-25-2009, 02:27 AM   #1
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation
Default Who does Cleveland prefer in the first round?

Chicago, or Detroit?

Seeing as though Detroit could realistically slip down to the 8th seed. I think the Pistons can be an extremely dangerous team for anybody they face, once they get healthy, and have Iverson coming off the bench.
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:34 AM   #2
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Who does Cleveland prefer in the first round?

Chicago and it's not even close.
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

I would say Detroit...I think the Bulls could be more dangerous becuase they guard Lebron better...
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #4
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They definitely want chicago lol... Sorry, but Cleveland, Boston, and Orlando all want to avoid Detroit. As bad as Detroit has looked at certain points in the season, they're still one of the most experienced teams in the league. I don't want to play a team that has one of the best starting 5s in the league and Allen Iverson coming off of the bench.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see the Cavaliers play the Chicago Bulls in the First Round because of their great rivalries in the 1990's.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:45 AM   #6
Ken_Masters
Good High School Starter

Ken_Masters has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
They definitely want chicago lol... Sorry, but Cleveland, Boston, and Orlando all want to avoid Detroit. As bad as Detroit has looked at certain points in the season, they're still one of the most experienced teams in the league. I don't want to play a team that has one of the best starting 5s in the league and Allen Iverson coming off of the bench.

My thoughts exactly. I'm a C's fan, and i want no part of Detroit in the first round. Orlando wants no part of Detroit whether Iverson accepts his role or not, but if he does, and plays well off the bench, they could potentially pull an upset on one of the top 3 teams.

Last edited by Ken_Masters : 03-25-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Ken_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
Chicago and it's not even close.

And LeBron also love playing in the United Center. He's averaging 31.5 ppg, 11.5 rpg, 7.0 ape, 1.8 spg, and 1.0 bpg against the Chicago Bulls this season.

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...ponent/09/5/64
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:03 AM   #8
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I would like to see the Cavaliers play the Chicago Bulls in the First Round because of their great rivalries in the 1990's.

It's not really a rivalry when one team absolutely dominates the other. Hell, when one player dominates the whole team.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:11 AM   #9
SIRI1

SIRI1 has decent reputationSIRI1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Agreed.
SIRI1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
CoryThaGr8
swag

CoryThaGr8 has an OK reputation so far

i rather the pistons
CoryThaGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
NOHCP3
Pelican Brief

NOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this boardNOHCP3 is popular on this board

They beat the bulls in 5. So they would want them. I cant see the Pistons giving the cavs too much trouble.. But it would be more trouble then you would want from an 8 seed.
NOHCP3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:37 PM   #12
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation hereDukeDelonte13 has an incredible reputation here

Chi Town
DukeDelonte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
cdbleb

cdbleb has decent reputation

Wouldnt the obvious answer be Charlotte?

Edit: I realize theyre not an option on this thread per se but they are an outside option at 8th seed which would put them against Cleveland.
cdbleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

I want the Bulls, mostly because I'm close to Chicago so I would be able to go see a playoff game there.

Either way though the Cavs would win.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Luol Deng plays so well against Lebron. If he's not healthy then they have no chance.
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: