Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 04-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Most hated player on the team

who do you hate the most on this team

for me it has to be rob kurz something about when he gets on the court pisses me off
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:53 AM   #2
GSW1984
I airball my layups

GSW1984 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Most hated player on the team

Rob Kurz maybe he looks like he doesnt belong in the NBA.
GSW1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:29 PM   #3
Don't Stop Believing!!

3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster3.2.1. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I gotta agree, I ****ing hate Rob Kurz taking Randolph and Wright's minutes.
3.2.1. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:02 AM   #4
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

the lone white guy. LOL!

rob kruz kinda bugs me becuase i could be seeing anthony randolph throwin down crazy ass tip slams, insted i see rob kurz just get boxed out.

i HATE when jack will have 4 horrible turnover's in a row by throwing stupid passes through the lane in traffic though.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:17 AM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Monta Ellis.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Monta Ellis.
please elaborate i know you dont like him but why?
Old 04-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Monta Ellis for a number of reasons....

1. He's not worth $11M a year and certainly not $66M over 6 years.

2. He's a liar and showed very little character even when he admitted it. Many still doubt that it was a "moped" accident and was probably a motorcycle accident instead.

3. After all that lying, he still complained about the Warriors taking some of his money away. He breached his contract and is lucky his contract didn't get voided. Show some appreciation!

4. His Attitude. I'm tired of watching him dribble the ball up and shooting the ball then claiming that he has been playing point guard or to "look at the tape". He's not a good ball handler or passer by NBA point guard standards. And for those of you who really thinks he's been playing point guard, just look at the numbers. 19 points, 3.5 assists and 2.5 turnovers? Thats not good for a point guard in this league.

5. Not a team player. Even more selfish than Allen Iverson. Not the brightest guy on the court either. He doesn't get into team huddles and doesn't even high-five guys on the court for stealing his thunder.

6. Not a durable player. As much as people grilled Baron Davis and saying that his durability was questioned, Ellis has yet to play a full season yet either. He missed 33 games in his rookie season because of a dislocated shoulder and will miss 57 games this season. Thats an average of 58 games in his first 4 seasons.

7. Horrible defender. I remember last year when he was the 2 guard and watched Kevin Martin just abused him off the dribble. A guy 6'7 shouldn't get around a guy that is 6'3 and "lightning quick" that easily.

8. One dimensional player. All he's good for is scoring. This team has enough scorers and still managed to average 106 ppg without him. This team needs a leader, a distributor and defender. He isn't any of those.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 AM   #8
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
please elaborate i know you dont like him but why?

Well, technically I don't hate anyone. Hate is a strong word.

However, the post above me sums up why he isn't my favorite Warrior.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #9
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
Monta Ellis for a number of reasons....

6. Not a durable player. As much as people grilled Baron Davis and saying that his durability was questioned, Ellis has yet to play a full season yet either. He missed 33 games in his rookie season because of a dislocated shoulder and will miss 57 games this season. Thats an average of 58 games in his first 4 seasons.

7. Horrible defender. I remember last year when he was the 2 guard and watched Kevin Martin just abused him off the dribble. A guy 6'7 shouldn't get around a guy that is 6'3 and "lightning quick" that easily.

these are the ones that stood out the most to me

1.his first season he played 49 games which is still good for a rookie drafted in the 2nd round

year 2 played 77 games thats really good

year 3 81 games so only missed one game

year 4 well much more recently the moped accident

so the first year iam not really count against him he sat on the bench cuz he was a rookie so if you take that out those 2 years in a row of playing 75 plus games is great just this year he had a freak accident

2.i cant defend him on this horrible defender did you see how beno udrih just ran the full length of the court and did a layup all in montas face
Old 04-10-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

also monta doesn't have anyone telling him to play d, i sure as hell know nellie's not tellin him to d up.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
also monta doesn't have anyone telling him to play d, i sure as hell know nellie's not tellin him to d up.

lame excuse he shouldnt have to have someone tell him to play D,i bet if artest was on this team no one would have to tell him to play D

besides whenever the warriors lose big the first thing they say in interviews(mostly jackson and nellie)we have to get better at defense
Old 04-18-2009, 06:17 PM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

as much hate we got for rob kurz lets give him just a little props its not his fault.....well maybe it is but heres some vids of him at his best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVMf8MEQkiM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIZMxyeJs6s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHVeC6v6TtE
Old 07-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

Here is a highlight of the Cleveland game and it shows Monta Ellis as someone who doesn't even give an effort to defense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVSh7aRATNA

0:23 - Right off the bat, you see Mo Williams goes back door on Ellis and you can see Ellis doesn't even try to recover.

0:40 - He could of gotten inside on Lebron James to try and battle for a rebound, but he chose to watch the play go down like a movie. Ellis was the second person back and was right in front of the play, but Morrow had to come back and commit the foul as the fourth person back.

2:49 - On a turnover, Monta Ellis just jogged back and let Lebron James get to the lane. Showed no effort on getting back on D

Final Play - Ellis was 3 feet away from James who had Turiaf on a switch. With 3 seconds left, Monta just stood there watching. He should be smart enough to figure out that it was a mismatch and this is Lebron James. With 2 seconds, he should of just double-teamed him since Mo Williams wasn't anywhere near the hoop and even if James passed it up, there wouldn't have been enough time for Mo to even get up a shot.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #14
CroqueMort
I brick open layups

CroqueMort has an OK reputation so far

Don Nelson. He is not a player but yeah Don Nelson. Ok I don't hate I just don't want him to be the warriors coach. You can play no run an gun with a name like that !!!
CroqueMort is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: