Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 10-05-2006, 03:14 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Lakers fans dont start crap

3/5 of the laker vs clipper threads have been started by EB best in LA and some other dude.

If you guys want us to stop so bad and leave then quit postin crap about"faker fans" and "kobe groupies".

Whats the matter with you guys are you insecure? Only an insecure team would talk so much crap. Sign of the lakers being a better team.

lol.

Can't wait to see the season. and if i put my money where my mouth is yall would be broke.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:19 AM   #2
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

i stopped posting on here along time ago when they complained about us. and you know what, its better this way. let them talk all they want...their team makes the playoffs once every 10 yrs...doesnt matter, season is not far off and it will shut some ppl up.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #3
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

I've used delusional so much to describe Laker fans that its lost all meaning.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:21 PM   #4
lawlerslaw100
Good High School Starter

lawlerslaw100 has decent reputationlawlerslaw100 has decent reputation
Thumbs down Read our forum and you will see it

If you want to talk Clippa ball, then you are welcome to post.
If you want to talk about the Fakers, then post in the FAker forum.
Simple isnt it and stop complaining about our forum. We have
no need for Faker fans trashing the Clips and riding the delusions
and stalking Ms Bryant crap.
lawlerslaw100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:19 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlerslaw100
If you want to talk Clippa ball, then you are welcome to post.
If you want to talk about the Fakers, then post in the FAker forum.
Simple isnt it and stop complaining about our forum. We have
no need for Faker fans trashing the Clips and riding the delusions
and stalking Ms Bryant crap.

thats all well and good. but I'm just saying if u guys want us to stop posting crap then dont start threads about lakers.

thats all...there is about 5 or 6 besides this one.

and the word "faker" to describe LA is just bein immature.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:28 AM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I have no problem coming in here and talkin clippa ball...but thing is, you guys make clipper vs lakers thread, so we come in and defend our team. its simple. its all for the good and fun anyways, rivalries are that much more exciting.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 03:56 PM   #7
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

I gotta add my two-cents here...I'm a Clips fan first and foremost, and do I respect the history and tradition of the Lakers. I enjoyed watching the Showtime teams, and even the Nick Van Exel-Eddie Jones-Ced Ceballos teams before Shaquille came to town. Once the Shaq-Kobe drama became the biggest story in town, and became bigger than the team, I lost interest. Every sports show in town, especially the Laker ass-kissers on AM570, all they talked about as Kobe this, Shaq that...I'm like "Who Cares!"

One thing that I've discovered over the years is that Laker fans are the most delusional people in sports, next to the Raider and Yankees fanbases. It almost like they feel a sense of entitlement. It's not fair to generalize the whole Laker fan base as dumb, unknowledgable, and delusional, but many of them are, and it makes the smarter ones look bad. I won't say that every Clipper fan is smart either, but speaking for myself, I won't be afraid to criticize and blast the team if they don't perform the way they should. I don't believe in blind loyalty and moral victories.

Tell ya what...you Laker fans stick to your team, and us Clipper fans will stick with yours, and when our teams meet up against each other, then let the fire burn. We both have pretty good teams, let's just get ready for the season.
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:18 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

rivalry, gotta love it.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #9
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnieMac06
I gotta add my two-cents here...I'm a Clips fan first and foremost, and do I respect the history and tradition of the Lakers. I enjoyed watching the Showtime teams, and even the Nick Van Exel-Eddie Jones-Ced Ceballos teams before Shaquille came to town. Once the Shaq-Kobe drama became the biggest story in town, and became bigger than the team, I lost interest. Every sports show in town, especially the Laker ass-kissers on AM570, all they talked about as Kobe this, Shaq that...I'm like "Who Cares!"

One thing that I've discovered over the years is that Laker fans are the most delusional people in sports, next to the Raider and Yankees fanbases. It almost like they feel a sense of entitlement. It's not fair to generalize the whole Laker fan base as dumb, unknowledgable, and delusional, but many of them are, and it makes the smarter ones look bad. I won't say that every Clipper fan is smart either, but speaking for myself, I won't be afraid to criticize and blast the team if they don't perform the way they should. I don't believe in blind loyalty and moral victories.

Tell ya what...you Laker fans stick to your team, and us Clipper fans will stick with yours, and when our teams meet up against each other, then let the fire burn. We both have pretty good teams, let's just get ready for the season.

The Nick Van Exel-Eddie Jones-Ced Ceballos Ya I loved that team. I didn't start watching Basketball till I first watch Magic Johnson in a All star game the year he didn't even play. But was voted in anyway after that I started Watching every Laker's game. Chick Hearn got me addicted I have a-lot of respect for him. Shaq I never like him to me he is a insult to the game.
I agree with you with most of what U posted and when we meet is the perfect time to start this and more.

Teams will not take them likely and I want to say good luck but when they face the Laker's no holds bar, the glove's come off and we're in for a ride. It's a rivalry and the better one will survive.

I under stand it is hard to be a Clip fan you guys always have a great team but always have some thing go wrong. Some great player's came from the clips some time it feel like a curse is on the team. Last year was one of the best year for them in a while. But if they could over come the past they can go even farther. Good-Luck!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #10
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
The Nick Van Exel-Eddie Jones-Ced Ceballos Ya I loved that team. I didn't start watching Basketball till I first watch Magic Johnson in a All star game the year he didn't even play. But was voted in anyway after that I started Watching every Laker's game. Chick Hearn got me addicted I have a-lot of respect for him. Shaq I never like him to me he is a insult to the game.
I agree with you with most of what U posted and when we meet is the perfect time to start this and more.

Teams will not take them likely and I want to say good luck but when they face the Laker's no holds bar, the glove's come off and we're in for a ride. It's a rivalry and the better one will survive. Much respect to Chick Hearn and Magic.

I under stand it is hard to be a Clip fan you guys always have a great team but always have some thing go wrong. Some great player's came from the clips some time it feel like a curse is on the team. Last year was one of the best year for them in a while. But if they could over come the past they can go even farther. Good-Luck!!
I really respect the way you responded to that post. I 'm not bashing at all but The Clippers greatest player of all time is probably Elton Brand. The greatest player before him was probably Dominique Wilkins but we had him after his prime. We never had a Franchise player who has that star quality. In all honesty this is The best Clipper Team I can think of and I have been a die hard fan since 1990 so I have experienced those second hand Teams we had before.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #11
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All I know is that I have NEVER come in here and talked any crap. I have asked legitimate questions, made some comments and gotten some good feedback and opinions.

I say let the Lakers and Clips speak for themselves on the courts. I can't wait!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #12
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

I'm not one to show blind loyalty all the time.

If clippers do beat the lakers in the playoffs I wouldnt com in here and talk crap I would come in here and say "congratulations and nice speakin that ass because you guys won fair and square"

Thats just how sports is....a true basketball fan gives props in the end.

Yes we wanna win...but so does everyone else. you dont favor a team and not want them to win.

All I can say is this, If we win, great. If you win, Good for you.

Let's keep this peaceful until our first game.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: