Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 04-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Playoff Thread

Probable Starters/Matchups:
  • PG: Mo Williams vs. Rodney "50 cent" Stuckey
  • SG: Delonte West vs. R.I.P. Hamilton
  • SF: LeBron "King" James vs. Tayshaun Prince
  • PF: Varejao vs. Sheed
  • C: Z vs. McDyess

Quote:
SCHEDULE:

Game 1 Saturday, April 18th 3:00 p.m. @ Cleveland ABC WTAM 1100

Game 2 Tuesday, April 21st 8:00 p.m. @ Cleveland TNT & FSOhio WTAM 1100

Game 3 Friday, April 24th 7:00 p.m. @ Detroit ESPN & FSOhio WTAM 1100

Game 4 Sunday, April 26th 3:30 p.m. @ Detroit ABC WTAM 1100

Game 5* Wednesday, April 29th TBD @Cleveland TBD WTAM 1100

Game 6* Friday, May 1st TBD @ Detroit TBD WTAM 1100

Game 7* Sunday, May 3rd TBD @ Cleveland TBD WTAM 1100

*Joe Dumars says that AI wont be playing in a Pistons uni ever again*

Last edited by 1~Gibson~1 : 04-16-2009 at 04:00 PM.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OFFICIAL Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Playoff Thread

Game 1 will be Saturday, April 18 on ABC at 3:00 PM ET/2:00 PM C at the Q.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to move that day, so I will be missing the game.

I'm not worried about Detroit. This isn't even close to being the same squad that we are used to facing. They are a fractured unit. No real leadership on that team. They may get a game on their homecourt, but this should be over in 5 games.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have to move that day, so I will be missing the game.

I'm not worried about Detroit. This isn't even close to being the same squad that we are used to facing. They are a fractured unit. No real leadership on that team. They may get a game on their homecourt, but this should be over in 5 games.
True that. I can't wait to rock them. It could easily go a sweep if not no more then 5 games. Rasheed Wallace is one of my most hated players so I'll be looking forward to watching him get T'd up like always.

It should be fun though.
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 06:40 PM   #5
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

We won!!!

Now we gotta get ready for Game 2.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:14 PM   #6
tody2002
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tody2002 has an OK reputation so far

im pretty sure the Cavs are ready for the playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4S3X6ZoE8w
tody2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ben Wallace, from what I read, played like crap in game 1. Maybe they ought to rest him up for future rounds. It doesn't seem like he can contribute much right now.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 PM   #8
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Ben Wallace, from what I read, played like crap in game 1. Maybe they ought to rest him up for future rounds. It doesn't seem like he can contribute much right now.
yeah we should probably give those 12 minutes to Darnell. I know he's a rookie and all, but he's been in college for 4 years (experience) and won a championship last year with Kansas so he knows what it's like to be on the big stage. And it's not like he can contribute any less than Ben did
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: