Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default I need some pissed off songs

I don't have enough pissed off songs. Tough day. Girls are *****es.Anyone got anything? Preferably rock, heavy metal since i really don't like much rap.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I need some pissed off songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
I don't have enough pissed off songs. Tough day. Girls are *****es.Anyone got anything? Preferably rock, heavy metal since i really don't like much rap.

Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone
Pantera - I'm Broken
Pantera - War Nerve
Pantera - Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath)

Hatebreed - Smash Your Enemies
Hatebreed - I Will Be Heard
Hatebreed - Proven
Hatebreed - Perseverance

Bolt Thrower - No Guts, No Glory

And yes, girls can suck a dick
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
DaGreen
Creativity Overload

DaGreen has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6KV...e=channel_page
DaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit(rare good Limp Bizkit song)
This is Now by Hatebreed
Walk by Pantera(or pretty much anything by Pantera)
Skin un Skin by Bleed the Sky
Redneck by Lamb of God
This Time Was Mine by Unearth
Sic by Slipknot

That's all I can really name off the top of my head. If I think of some other good ones I'll post again.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

System of a Down- Psycho, P.L.U.C.K, Needles
Disturbed- Stricken
Rage Against the Machine- Fuck the Police, Killing in the Name,
Lamb of God- Grace, Omerta, Laid to Rest
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you dont got I Hate Everything About You, you gotta get it. Perfect stress relief.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
ruslan
Decent college freshman

ruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat coolruslan is considered somewhat cool

the way i am by eminem

the perfect song when you pissed off
ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #8
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hatebreed is pretty much the best pissed off music either them or pantera
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #9
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sinner by Drowning Pool
Indestructible by Disturbed
Rebirth of the Temple by Silent Civilian
Destroy All by Static X
Destroyer of Senses by Shadows Fall
Keep Away by Godsmack

There's some more...
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #10
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

GNR
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #11
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

RATM - Bulls On Parade
Slayer - Final Six
Slayer - Bloodline
Soulfly - Mars
Throwdown - We Will Rise
Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming
The Misfits - Last Caress
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:04 AM   #12
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

You know, I found this one, & it's perfect for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNUqtsGo6O8

It's just pure pissed off angry disappointed hurt & wanting hell for someone else. It's not really saying any actual words, its just the emotion behind it that helps me when I'm pissed.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:08 AM   #13
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

I listen to Entombed "Wolverine Blues" while I work out. This is like some heavy metal or some ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV-_k...om=PL&index=37
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Electric Wizard- We Hate You.

Greatest song of all time.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: