Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
Ron Mexico
I make up lots of nonsense

Ron Mexico has an OK reputation so far
Default I've had so much p**** in my life i'm bored of it

Seriously I don't even care about sex or women anymore, i've done it everwhere and every which way. Every time of day, every mood, every race, every personality, everything. No more excitement.
Ron Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
Clifton
talk less, say more

Clifton is considered somewhat coolClifton is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I've had so much p**** in my life i'm bored of it

ok
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
wTFaMonkey
RP 4 lyfe

wTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat coolwTFaMonkey is considered somewhat cool

wTFaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
Seriously I don't even care about sex or women anymore, i've done it everwhere and every which way. Every time of day, every mood, every race, every personality, everything. No more excitement.

try men?!?! no homo.
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey

That's pretty stupid. If you noticed the girls you're a ****ing pedophile.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

maybe you have aids, and your tired of taking your frustration out on others?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #7
iTruWarrior
Banned

iTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation hereiTruWarrior has a near all-star reputation here

iTruWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #8
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

lol, kind of hard not to notice a shirtless black man looking like hes going to attack a group of white girls posing for a picture..
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Is this you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLw7ny04wI4
RoseCity07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #10
flipogb
Banned

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
sandwiches
I have a pet

sandwiches has an OK reputation so far

is this not a coming out announcement?
sandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #12
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwiches
is this not a coming out announcement?

it is this man is officially gay
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
I've had so much p**** in my life i'm bored of it.

Did you mean pussy or penis? Just wondering because whateve the case maybe you should try the one you haven't done yet.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:20 PM   #14
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
it is this man is officially gay

I'm pretty gay too.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #15
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

Not if your looking at the milf in the middle w/ the brown jacket.
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: