Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #1
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default People with the same avatars

Cut it out. The Spudjjay ones were bad enough. Now the playoff ones and the Deke ones.

Cut it out.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #2
CasterL
Feeling supersonic

CasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this boardCasterL is popular on this board
Default Re: People with the same avatars

ye its a ****ing tragedy!!!!!!!!111!!!1
CasterL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:14 PM   #3
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean
Cut it out. The Spudjjay ones were bad enough. Now the playoff ones and the Deke ones.

Cut it out.
Yeah really, people like that suck.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #4
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Cut it out.

Ender is really dissapointed by the one you have selected... Bean is a genious.. he would aim for one with gusto...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #5
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
lulz
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
word
please dont incurage the homosexual
Old 04-29-2009, 01:45 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
word
I was like, "I didn't say that...."
Old 04-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I was like, "I didn't say that...."

see what I mean
Old 04-29-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
please dont incurage the homosexual
At least homosexuals aren't always idiots. incurage? seriously?
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #10
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Cut it out.

I agree, those people are so stupid

*lol*
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:51 PM   #11
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
ot: you ever heard of poscoizm? im trying to find more about them

http://www.myspace.com/poscoizm
Nope. But they sound alright. I've only listened to three Japanese bands: Elephant kashimashi, Ellegarden, and Paintbox. Oh and teriyaki boyz haha.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:52 PM   #12
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
ill share the grief of gay avatar with you for a day

my hero
Old 04-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
At least homosexuals aren't always idiots. incurage? seriously?

because the fact that misplacing an i instead of an e and forgetting an O surely makes someone an idiot...

Keep thinking that your post is not an exaggeration

Last edited by ZeN : 04-29-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #14
vapid
Paranoid Android

Quote:
tboyz... but i dont really listen to japanese stuff either except home made kazoku which are great.

these guys are pretty good for some reason. i got hooked after listening to the jdrama Holyland's opening cause that song was really good. do you watch jdramas?
nope. lol can't believe you watch jdramas... only watched one kdrama with my gf at the time. Japanese rock is the only asian rock I really trust. Although since I've hung out with some thai people I've noticed they have a lot of rockish bands too.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:58 PM   #15
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

Game, set and match.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: