Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 10-07-2006, 04:18 AM   #1
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far
Post Martin, how about next season?

Do you think Kenyon will have a great, or better season that he did last season?

Denver's paint looks to be crowded with big men, but it still looks clear that Camby and Kmart will start. So the minutes will be there, so only problem is Miller. How well he is going to connect with Martin and Martin's willingness to fight for open space. Anthony will be the main player, but it think Kenyon will be better than last season. He should realise that he wasn't traded and probably will not be, so it's time to go out and show that you still are a great player. I expect much from Kenyon, just give him the ball! (hopefully the start of the season will not prove me wrong)

Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 09:36 AM   #2
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn T-Mac
Do you think Kenyon will have a great, or better season that he did last season?

Denver's paint looks to be crowded with big men, but it still looks clear that Camby and Kmart will start. So the minutes will be there, so only problem is Miller. How well he is going to connect with Martin and Martin's willingness to fight for open space. Anthony will be the main player, but it think Kenyon will be better than last season. He should realise that he wasn't traded and probably will not be, so it's time to go out and show that you still are a great player. I expect much from Kenyon, just give him the ball! (hopefully the start of the season will not prove me wrong)

I certainly hope so. He can be the difference between winning 35 games and 45 games and he hsa it in him. Perhaps he needs to take it out on his opponates instead of his coach.
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #3
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

he's a defensive dynomo... just needs motivation and reflection...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:10 PM   #4
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

He just needs to be healthy. And he's Denver's 2nd best player. Why wouldn't he start? Nene's gonna be good, but last year when Martin got 13 and 7 in 25 minutes, that's something we wish Nene would get. He is good friends with Melo and I think wants to be here. He'll get some redemption this season
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 10:20 AM   #5
Finn T-Mac
Great young streetballer

Finn T-Mac has an OK reputation so far

By the way, here's a nice video of kenyon (rage against the rim), lots of dunks from the nets days, maybe next season in denver!

http://flying101.net/rageagainsttherim.html
Finn T-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:13 AM   #6
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
He just needs to be healthy. And he's Denver's 2nd best player

nah... Camby is better and definetly more valuable...
Old 10-15-2006, 11:34 PM   #7
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Still one of my favorite players, loved his game in New Jersey, hope he is healthy because I have tickets to the Nuggets vs Nets game.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

loved his dunks... reminded me of... nevermind...
Old 10-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #9
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

So what you guys think Of K-Mart so far this preseason? he showing signs that its gonna be another long year on the bench for him or is it gonna be the hard workin minutes on the court like His old days as a Net?
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:00 AM   #10
pennstate73
I brick open layups

pennstate73 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaley82
So what you guys think Of K-Mart so far this preseason? he showing signs that its gonna be another long year on the bench for him or is it gonna be the hard workin minutes on the court like His old days as a Net?
Well it is a little too early to judge. Talk to you after the first 10 games.

Even Camby hasn't played during the preseason.
pennstate73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #11
Melo
Serious playground baller

Melo has decent reputation

KMart will put up great numbers this season

Im thinkin 17ppg 8rpg and 1bpg

Last edited by Melo : 10-28-2006 at 02:46 PM.
Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 09:41 PM   #12
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
nah... Camby is better and definetly more valuable...

Nah... Martin's a much more versatile defender, and definately a better scorer. Camby's a better rebounder, but I think if they didn't have Camby Kenyon could pull down 10 again. Camby's a better shot blocker, but not strong enough to be a good man defender. Kenyon's both and can even step out and give wing players trouble.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:56 PM   #13
whaley82
High School JV MVP

whaley82 has decent reputation

Back to back games now with 10 rebounds, And Last night he had 4 offensive rebounds. He also Scored 9 and 10 points, I think they should look at passing him the ball more, he didn't seem to get it as much as he should be. 8 shots is not enough for him and when you make 5 of those, its not like hes cold, so the defiently should have been feeding him the ball more. I want more K-Mart power dunks, I think we can deal with melo shooting like then 25 shots. Against the Wolves he went 13-30 Theres no need to shoot that much when you have all this talent around you. Kobe is one of the only players that needs to shoot that much becuase he doesn't have a line-up that is BUILT for championships like Denver is.
whaley82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:25 AM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Martin, how about next season?

K-Mart said he is ready to play in the season opener and he is going back to wearing #4 from college casue he dominated with #4. He said that he was trying to comeback too fast from surgeries because he was trying to live up to his contract and now he says going to take his time to heal and be ready to play. Do you think K-Mart will be the K-Mart of old.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 02:28 AM   #15
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Martin, how about next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
K-Mart said he is ready to play in the season opener and he is going back to wearing #4 from college casue he dominated with #4. He said that he was trying to comeback too fast from surgeries because he was trying to live up to his contract and now he says going to take his time to heal and be ready to play. Do you think K-Mart will be the K-Mart of old.

Do you mean the one-dimensional PF who despite being one of the strongest and most athletic players at his position, has only averaged double digit rebounds once? Then yes, Kenyon and his ridiculous contract will be back.

I wish there was a way to trade him but he's virtually untradable.

Screw Kenyon, it's Nene time.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: