Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
paguy1955
High School Starter

paguy1955 has an OK reputation so far
Default Bring On The Fakers

Bring on Kobe!!!!!
paguy1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bring On The Fakers

Looking forward to a good series, hopefully Denver brings it's "A" game and Kobe doesn't
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Lakers have yet to win their series
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #4
Mile High Crew
In Billups We Trust

Mile High Crew has an OK reputation so far

I don't think Ron Artest can take on the Lakers by himself.

We gotta pass the ball, play defense, and damn we need our bench back like game 1 and 2 of round 2.

Let's go AC, JR, Birdman.
Mile High Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
paguy1955
High School Starter

So I went to the FAKERS forum to read and post some comments. This is what I got back:

what are your nuggets against the lakers? 7 and 1 in the last 8 games?...lol

btw you're free to post here, but you'll have less posts deleted if you refrain from using terms like "duh master" and keep the general trolling level down... that stuff plays well in the main NBA forum or on your Denver Post Neighbors Community Forums (nice pics you post there) but not here..

it's sad to say this is the best of the posts you left in the laker forum and was the only one not deleted
So i guess i can't say nothing bad about the DUH (oops mean the ZEN) master or I get deleated..JERKS
Old 05-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Firstly, the Lakers are not even on to the 3rd round yet... hopefully they will prevail tomorrow, but they have not been playing well. The Nuggs are going in a different direction and appear to be playing really good ball.

As for your comment about the Laker forum, you are welcome to participate in there. But trolling is not tolerated. Not sure why you don't understand that, but it is the way we run that forum. It is the third busiest forum on the ISH site, and people get along pretty well.

Good luck to the Nuggets... I hope the Lakers will play them so we can see who's the better team.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
paguy1955
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Firstly, the Lakers are not even on to the 3rd round yet... hopefully they will prevail tomorrow, but they have not been playing well. The Nuggs are going in a different direction and appear to be playing really good ball.

As for your comment about the Laker forum, you are welcome to participate in there. But trolling is not tolerated. Not sure why you don't understand that, but it is the way we run that forum. It is the third busiest forum on the ISH site, and people get along pretty well.

Good luck to the Nuggets... I hope the Lakers will play them so we can see who's the better team.

Well since i now am the home team. You still are the FAKERS. With a great player BUT a coach who is like a ostridge. When things go wrong hides his head in the sand
Old 05-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by paguy1955
Well since i now am the home team. You still are the FAKERS. With a great player BUT a coach who is like a ostridge. When things go wrong hides his head in the sand

um, okay... have fun little child...

good luck to real nuggets fans!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:40 AM   #9
paguy1955
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
um, okay... have fun little child...

good luck to real nuggets fans!

I am in my home territory now so I can say whatever I want about the DUH master. Between Kobe, Shack and MJ , how many titles did he win without any of the above mentioned players or better yet how many without Tex Winter???
Old 05-17-2009, 03:48 PM   #10
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by paguy1955
I am in my home territory now so I can say whatever I want about the DUH master. Between Kobe, Shack and MJ , how many titles did he win without any of the above mentioned players or better yet how many without Tex Winter???
Dude, calm down.

Last edited by KRAYZIE : 05-18-2009 at 01:11 AM.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #11
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board

Tell me he meant to say "Shack"
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:52 AM   #12
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Bleh, was hoping we wouldn't have to play the Lakers. Our road to the Finals just got a lot rockier.

If Dahntay/JR defends Kobe this series I think we're gonna win it, if Carter is on him for more than 5 plays were going to lose.
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #13
young_buck
Can barely lace up my sneakers

young_buck has an OK reputation so far

everybody keep playing like they have in this postseason so far,

renaldo an kleiza may get some minutes now.......its their time to step.
they should come to play cuz they CAN ball...
young_buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #14
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Dude, calm down.
Good post KRAYZIE.....

Good luck Denver this should be a great series.........
GO LAKERS
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #15
paguy1955
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Dude, calm down.

No I won't And since I said NOTHING to you, stay out my conversation