Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Official Marvel films thread

Last edited by adamcz : 06-07-2006 at 06:35 PM.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:47 PM   #2
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Tom Cruise isn't playing Iron Man, is he?
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #3
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

No, Favreau said that he will cast an unknown. He mentioned how Daredevil didn't benefit at all from having Ben Affleck (at the top of his career even). Marvel will want to be very careful with the budget on the very first film that they make with their own cash, and Tom Cruise is about as expensive as it gets.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:19 PM   #4
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

X3 was a big dissapointment. Certainly better than the crap that was X-Men but not even near the greatness of X2.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:25 PM   #5
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
X3 was a big dissapointment. Certainly better than the crap that was X-Men but not even near the greatness of X2.

yeah, I hope the script for X4 is gonna be better. Apart from the fight scenes, X3 was garbage
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:28 PM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ghost rider trailer wasnt that great to me
the cgi looks PRETTY BAD
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:32 PM   #7
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

Eye heart Nicholas Cage.

Ghost Rider is gonna be awesome.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:33 PM   #8
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i will say this though
eva mendez in the trailer.... MMMMM!
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 07:47 PM   #9
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Bluntman and Chronic.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 06:11 AM   #10
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Ghost Rider > Spiderman
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #11
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
No, Favreau said that he will cast an unknown. He mentioned how Daredevil didn't benefit at all from having Ben Affleck (at the top of his career even). Marvel will want to be very careful with the budget on the very first film that they make with their own cash, and Tom Cruise is about as expensive as it gets.

I actually specifically refused to see Daredevil because of Ben Affleck.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

I actually didn't have a problem with X3. I just wish they hadn't killed everyone off like that. I mean i'm no fan of Cyclops but you can't just go kill off a major character like that. Especially 10 minutes into the movie.

I agree though it wasn't anywhere close to X2. That was probably my favorite superhero movie ever (with Spiderman 2 a close second)
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #13
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I actually didn't have a problem with X3. I just wish they hadn't killed everyone off like that. I mean i'm no fan of Cyclops but you can't just go kill off a major character like that. Especially 10 minutes into the movie.

I agree though it wasn't anywhere close to X2. That was probably my favorite superhero movie ever (with Spiderman 2 a close second)

The dud that played cyclops left with Bryan Singer to do Superman Returns in the middle of the working on X3. And I actually liked X3 the best because it felt more like a comic book. Bryan Singer sucks balls, he ruined Superman. If anybody hasn't seen the Director's cut of Daredevil GO GET IT, it's way better than the theatrical version. Also, Robert Downey JR is playing Iron Man.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:45 PM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So do you know if Cyclops will be back in the next X-Men movie? I know the whole Phoenix thing is all about coming back to life...maybe they'll try to bring him back
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:50 PM   #15
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
So do you know if Cyclops will be back in the next X-Men movie? I know the whole Phoenix thing is all about coming back to life...maybe they'll try to bring him back

The last I heard they weren't making another X-Men movie until they do that Wolverine movie first so I'm not sure. I'm hooked on superhero movies so I check these sites regularly.

www.imdb.com
www.superherohype.com
www.comics2film.com
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: