Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Dark soda -vs- Lite soda: Woo U Got?

I don't drink cold drinks often, but when I do, tend to stick to my dark sodas. Which do you prefer?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dark soda -vs- Lite soda: Woo U Got?

Generally dark soda's but there is no matching a Ice Cold Squirt on a hot day...

DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

cherry coke >>>

it was really hot today though and i had a sierra mist..it was pretty refreashing i must say.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
cherry coke >>>

it was really hot today though and i had a sierra mist..it was pretty refreashing i must say.

I vote for dark but Cactus Cooler is bomb as f*ck.
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Root Beer = dark soda, so I choose dark.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
I vote for dark but Cactus Cooler is bomb as f*ck.

lol mellow yellow is better
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #7
A. Blackmon
Banned

A. Blackmon has an OK reputation so far

Soda is not even good.
A. Blackmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #8
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Light Soda because of Sprite.
Sprite is teh sh!t.

EDIT: Actually, I mostly mix Sprite and Coca-cola, which is even more awesome. So...I guess both?
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
Im so nba'd out
Banned

Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board

The dark stuff
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Both have their gems...

Root Beer/Dr. Pepper/Coca-Cola (sometimes)
VS
Squirt/Sierra Mist/Sprite

I have heard that light soda is much better on your liver or something.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:48 AM   #11
LongBeachLakers
Local High School Star

LongBeachLakers has an OK reputation so far

say no to sodas... i hate drinking sodas on hot days it makes me feel sticky when i sweat
LongBeachLakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #12
SmackOrH.A.K
High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation

Sunkist?
SmackOrH.A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:23 AM   #13
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
Root Beer = dark soda, so I choose dark.
Root Beer

Which one is your favorite?
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:46 AM   #14
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I don't drink cold drinks often, but when I do, tend to stick to my dark sodas. Which do you prefer?

yea shocker... Kizzle sticking to the DARK sodas...

you can't write this stuff
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #15
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
Light Soda because of Sprite.
Sprite is teh sh!t.

EDIT: Actually, I mostly mix Sprite and Coca-cola, which is even more awesome. So...I guess both?
sprite is nasty
cold rootbeer and vanilla coke =
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: