Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-18-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Tony Kornheiser leaves Monday Night Football

He cited his fear of flying as the main reason of leaving MNF booth. Jon Gruden will replace him.

Good choice, he'd better stick with PTI and his other day jobs.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:23 PM   #2
Queen Cavalier
I LUV, BUT WE SUXXX

Queen Cavalier is a pretty well-respected posterQueen Cavalier is a pretty well-respected posterQueen Cavalier is a pretty well-respected posterQueen Cavalier is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Tony Kornheiser leaves Monday Night Football

i love tony, he's outlandish and says funny things, mike tries to be too logical and conservative
Queen Cavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
BRINKER

bout time, he knew absolutely nothing about football. it was painful to listen to.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:33 PM   #4
A_RastaMon
Irie Mon!

A_RastaMon has an OK reputation so far

cool!
A_RastaMon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:40 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love Kornheiser, but he just wasn't as good as I had hoped he'd be on MNF. He's clever and quick witted, but so much of that show is scripted that I think he never figured out where to just be himself. In between all the talking points, the outlined player profiles and scheme analysis. It seems like it should be far more natural to announce a game than I think it is these days.

Hopefully he comes back to the radio. He had one of the great sports talk radio shows ever.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Doubt Gruden will do much to sway my preference from Boomer's westwood one broadcast. Forget the mnf booth anyway, ESPN should revive that "Edge NFL Matchup" program.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
tastystaci
Local High School Star

tastystaci has decent reputation

I also love Tony, but he was a disaster on MNF. I think Wilbon completes him
tastystaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

bring back pat summeral!
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 PM   #9
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He should take hank williams jr w/him
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
sulsuvtut27
Brook Lopez=beast!!!!!

sulsuvtut27 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRINKER
bout time, he knew absolutely nothing about football. it was painful to listen to.

Yea but he was not worse then Dennis Miller.
sulsuvtut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastystaci
I also love Tony, but he was a disaster on MNF. I think Wilbon completes him

disaster? idk i about that he was pretty funny i dont think wilbon would have done much better
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At what point did MNF jump the shark? At least the games are usually good.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #13
.rush
Can barely lace up my sneakers

.rush has an OK reputation so far

Good I like Kornheiser on PTI but as an announcer he blew hard.
.rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #14
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

His voice is annoying as hell. I have a hard time watching PTI when he yells and screams for no reason.
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #15
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

PTI is awesome, his commentary on MNF, not so much...........
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: