Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-09-2006, 12:11 PM   #2
thrillwidapill
Can barely lace up my sneakers

thrillwidapill has an OK reputation so far
Default wtf

Tattoed legend. This guy would be on my all ginger team.
thrillwidapill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:19 PM   #3
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

swift looks like the actor who played freddie kreuger
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #4
JJsOneGoodDUI
Banned

JJsOneGoodDUI has an OK reputation so far

Its interesting that he is a quarter japanese.

Not many people with japanese roots are seven feet tall and have flaming red hair.

He is a unique one for sure.
JJsOneGoodDUI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:22 PM   #5
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

i think he'll be a good player actually.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #6
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

The dunking guy on his arm actually looks pretty sweet. He needs improved facial hair, though.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:00 PM   #7
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

looks like your normal college kid too me, minus some of his tatoos.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:02 PM   #8
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

I'm just glad he doesn't look like Opie anymore.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:54 PM   #9
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
swift looks like the actor who played freddie kreuger
lol
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:32 PM   #10
eboloid
Flash Gordo

eboloid has an OK reputation so far

My inside sources say that he's already the father of half a dozen children born to Seattle-area strippers.

Mothers, lock up your daughters, ROBERT SWIFT IS IN TOWN.
eboloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"I'm Bringing Sexy Back"
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #12
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I never understood why "Bringing Sexy Back" was popular. Just look at the title. When did sexy leave? Has sexy been "gone" for some amount of time?

Has there been a glaring shortage of sexy people that I just haven't noticed was happening?

Where did all the sexy people go?
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #13
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

That tattoo is so sad. It looks very well done and sure as hell was darn expensive, but the picture is so hellishly stupid. That guy looks like he's running into a wall holding a ball over his head, not like he's dunking.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #14
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalenRawley
I'm just glad he doesn't look like Opie anymore.

he has gained some more muscle in the off season too so hopefully he doesnt play like opie this year either

swift has come along nicely, especially when he got more p/t after hill took over

among sene, swift, and petro, i am hopeful
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I never understood why "Bringing Sexy Back" was popular. Just look at the title. When did sexy leave? Has sexy been "gone" for some amount of time?

Has there been a glaring shortage of sexy people that I just haven't noticed was happening?

Where did all the sexy people go?

You've got it wrong, Sexy Back or Secksibak which is actually how it's spelled is the name of his new purse dog to go along with his new image. Everywhere he goes he's bringing "Secksibak" (which in German means boy who's banging)
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: