Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-24-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
GUUS
Banned

GUUS has decent reputation
Default The man who looks like a thumb

I didn't believe it until I saw it
GUUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The man who looks like a thumb

that may very well be the greatest picture posted on ISH that wasnt in the hot chicks thread
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

fat ass!
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Holy freaking ****....
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What the ****? I normally say I would never get plastic surgery but I would do something to get my **** fixed if I were him.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

haha ive seen this before.. i think the bodybuilding forums.. look at the other dude in the blue though.. another weirdo
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
haha ive seen this before.. i think the bodybuilding forums.. look at the other dude in the blue though.. another weirdo

It's pretty obvious the other two tried getting him drunk enough to fool around with Mr. Potato Head.

No one else is gonna do it.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice find ive seen it before but still funny
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

LMAO. Any more pictures of this dude? Maybe it was just a bad pose/angle....
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd laugh if it's a girl and you just can't see the pony tail cause of the angle.

"Wow, who invited that du-*straightens up*-HOLY **** IT'S A GIRL!"

*Everyone looks at you like they didn't notice anything wrong*
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #11
GUUS
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
LMAO. Any more pictures of this dude? Maybe it was just a bad pose/angle....
Old 05-24-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUUS

blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 07:38 PM   #13
GUUS
Banned

rep me bitches
Old 05-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #14
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote