Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #1
unbreakable
National High School Star

unbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryunbreakable posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Yankee, Laker, Cowboy bandwagon fans..

It makes me laugh reeeeeally hard when some of my friends are effin BANDWAGONNERS!!!

Their facebooks are funny "Lakers are the best team! Kobes the greatest ! Lebron who?? nananaa..." Then I check their profile and its all about Yankees, Lakers, etc.. Im like wtf? Youre from Texas homie how the hell are you into the Lakers AND the Yankees?

unbreakable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Yankee, Laker, Cowboy bandwagon fans..

The lack of knowledge usually gives em' away...
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If they're new to a sport, these are teams they would root for:

Football: Patriots
Basketball: Lakers
Baseball: Yankees
Hockey: Redwings

With 0 common knowledge, they just choose the the team with most wins/most championships
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
TakitoEspanoza

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
If they're new to a sport, these are teams they would root for:

Football: Patriots
Basketball: Lakers
Baseball: Yankees
Hockey: Redwings

With 0 common knowledge, they just choose the the team with most wins/most championships

Patriots have the most SB titles? Thats news to me...
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm a Reds/Bengals groupie.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
TakitoEspanoza

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I'm a Reds/Bengals groupie.

Thats cool MLH, Sticking with your own hometown teams.

Im a huge Rangers fan and couldn't think about rooting for anyone else, it wouldn't feel right.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
Jenna J
I hit open 5-footers

Jenna J has decent reputation

why are all your favorite teams all the most hated....heck you should add the Redwings to your team list
Jenna J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:56 PM   #8
TakitoEspanoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna J
why are all your favorite teams all the most hated....heck you should add the Redwings to your team list

Just as many love as people that hate.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
Jenna J
I hit open 5-footers

Jenna J has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
Just as many love as people that hate.

I only hate the Yankees and Lakers
Jenna J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

Im a bobcats and ravens and orioles fan. obviously not bandwagon
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I don't root for my hometown team, b/c I've moved around alot in my life. I've always been a HUGE KG fan. And ever since I knew what football was, I've been a huge Buccaneers fan, all of my life, even when they were playing in the Old Sombrero and sporting the creamsicles.

Living in Dallas now, it's sickening to be surrounded by "Cowboys" fans. I remember all of these "fans" a few years ago making jokes on how bad the Cowboys were and laughing at them and hating on them, but then they win 9 games and everyone is now die hard Cowboys fans. It's sickening. The same thing is going on with the Rangers now. They were the joke of the town the past decade, but now everyone's wearing Rangers gear & there's no more bad jokes.

I know its how it works in sports, but it's really sickening to REAL fans.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

My favorite teams are the Lakers, Patriots, and Yankees, and my favorite tennis player is Roger Federer. You mad?
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #13
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

i'm not a bandwagoner, but when your team gets eliminated, you have to root for someone. so right now i'm going for the lakers. i'm usually a bulls fan though. i would much rather be a bandwagon fan than people who go for the underdog all the god damn time.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Worst bandwaganers
Baseball"Yankees by far
Basketball:Lakers,but on the east coast i see lots and lots of Cav's fans who only know LeBron james and "the dude with the frow".
Football:Pat's had alot of them once Tom brady started playing

Cowboy fans piss me off to no end.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #15
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lakers
red sox
patriots
bruins (nhl)

and i despise the celtics, i know it seems weird
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: