Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here
Default Street fight, bar fight.....

What’s the worst physical fight you’ve seen or been part of?
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Street fight, bar fight.....

Ive been jumped, on the streets before. nothing that serious though.
NastaMaverick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

threads on fightin' threads on weapons boy what wrong with you? you been listenin' to 2 much dmx dark and hell is hot cd. you all pumped up dont know why even 'cause i know you prably soft. i would knok you upside the noggin' with a one-two-one-two shot to the chin, knock you out like ten shots of vodka and gin. yeeh boy!
Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #4
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bar Fight

A broken arm, a hit to tha nutz, and worst of all a broken bottle of Grey Goose.. and it was new...

You should have seen the other guy....
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science
threads on fightin' threads on weapons boy what wrong with you? you been listenin' to 2 much dmx dark and hell is hot cd. you all pumped up dont know why even 'cause i know you prably soft. i would knok you upside the noggin' with a one-two-one-two shot to the chin, knock you out like ten shots of vodka and gin. yeeh boy!

wuuut?
Old 06-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

street fight, outside a nightclub. got jumped by three or four guys after making a seriously f**ked up joke about one of them. got kicked in the head, knocked unconscious. woke up in the ambulance, they took a look at me at the hospital and fortunately i got away with a minor concussion.
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #7
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
street fight, outside a nightclub. got jumped by three or four guys after making a seriously f**ked up joke about one of them. got kicked in the head, knocked unconscious. woke up in the ambulance, they took a look at me at the hospital and fortunately i got away with a minor concussion.

pimpalicious dawg, you Ofeecially gots the street cred, no doubt...
Old 06-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jail fight. Good thing they have guards.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I got thrown through a window one time. Cut my face up.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
ikoiko
Local High School Star

ikoiko has decent reputationikoiko has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
pimpalicious dawg, you Ofeecially gots the street cred, no doubt...

yeah baby, nothing says pimp like taking a roundhouse to the face for being a moron
ikoiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikoiko
yeah baby, nothing says pimp like taking a roundhouse to the face for being a moron
true that dawg, that be straight up like American History X style...
Old 06-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #12
GiveItToBurrito

I actually haven't been in a fight since high school, even though I'm not a complete ***** or anything. Is that weird? BTW, I'm 24 and go out regularly.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveItToBurrito
I actually haven't been in a fight since high school, even though I'm not a complete ***** or anything. Is that weird? BTW, I'm 24 and go out regularly.

Either you don't get out much or you let people get up in your face and disrespect you.

Or you look like this:
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
Hoodlum Science
Deity ★ Persona

Hoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHoodlum Science is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
wuuut?

you no like Canibus?

Hoodlum Science is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #15
GiveItToBurrito

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Either you don't get out much or you let people get up in your face and disrespect you.

Or you look like this:

None of the above. I played rugby in college and hung out with a lot of dudes on the football team in college, so that might have contributed to it, I guess. I think people just seem to like me for some reason. I must secrete a pheromone. Come to think of it, I haven't even seen anyone else get into a real fight in a while, and I usually go to the bars twice a week, more if I'm working.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: