Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: i got my first "date" thingy with this girl tomorrow

Shes comin to my house at oneish and then were gonna go out to ritas and who knows what from there. and heres some advice im lookin for, should i invite her in , seems like the right thing to do for a lil. but for what just for something to drink? then proceed to go out.

see the thing is i am really starting to fall for this girl shes great, shes into modeling(good looking) shes different she likes playing guitar and doin her own thing... sounds like a great girl, only one bad thing... shes leaving in august to be a foreign exchange student in france for all of next year until july next year... what do i do?

and i post this here because i like my laker family better than the otc between me and you. thanks.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #2
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: i got my first "date" thingy with this girl tomorrow

You always invite the girl in...unless she invites her self first.

Good luck buddy!

Score for the Laker fam!

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:44 AM   #3
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

If you invite her in, be ready to get judge...girls like to checkout guys pad. It gives them a better advantage to read the guy better. Unless she's already into you, it doesn't matter much and just looking for a place to mate like rabbits. It can go with you or against you on the first "meet". If you show her a quick glimpse and left but have interesting item on the house, she may be intrigue by what she saw...or really turned off by what she saw. I once met a gal and when I saw her bedroom...I got different impression of her. I stop seeing her after 1 week. Her living just scared the hell out of me of getting involved further and tells me alot about what type of girl she is. Same way the other around or use it to attract a bird. :)

If you have game plan and know what you are doing, it can work in your favor like escalating it to another at another level if the meet went well. If you have fun stuff or something really cool to share, then you should but I wouldn't do it sparingly...to create curiosity about your place and you. If I were you, I'd only show a quick glimpse but leave interesting thing at the pad to create curiosity.

It sounds like this girl is just probably about having fun now...and not really into LTR. I think that's what you are hoping now right? You kinda have to read her more about this. From my experience, if she's like a young chic, sounds like you both are, depend on the type of chic she is, she may be ready for just whatever new "experience". For the older girls, they will read your place.

Last edited by kobesabi : 06-16-2009 at 01:52 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #4
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Personally I'd buy her a tight Lakers tshirt
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Personally I'd buy her a tight Lakers tshirt
LOL we don't know what the girl looks like. What if she's flat?

Good idea there...invite her to go to the Lakers Parade (next day meet). That's probably a fun way to "meet" each other.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:28 AM   #6
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
LOL we don't know what the girl looks like. What if she's flat?

Good idea there...invite her to go to the Lakers Parade (next day meet). That's probably a fun way to "meet" each other.
Nah Droth lives on the East Coast.

Tell me she ain't flat brotha?
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:35 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's obviously nothing you can do about her leaving for a year.

What you can do is visit her there. You need to show to her that you are a considerate person but at the same time, don't fall into the friend category.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 AM   #8
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
There's obviously nothing you can do about her leaving for a year.

What you can do is visit her there. You need to show to her that you are a considerate person but at the same time, don't fall into the friend category.
Unless she's cool with the "FB" category
Old 06-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Unless she's cool with the "FB" category

Yes but he isn't just looking for an FB.

He has serious feelings for her.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #10
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

EllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this board

I would invite her in and at least offer her something to drink at the beginning of the evening. This will let her feel OK to come in to your place and not feel any "pressure". If she is only invited in when it's "game on", that could become awkward for a girl you are interested in for more than just "dating".

If it was just a booty call type date, that would be a completely different scenario IMHO.

Oh, and most girls love to talk about themselves. If you give her the time and probe politley with a few well crafted questions, she may give you plenty of hints as to what her 'situation' is.

Last edited by EllEffEll : 06-16-2009 at 10:09 AM.
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Nah Droth lives on the East Coast.

Tell me she ain't flat brotha?
ha def. not flat
Old 06-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

idk exactly why i posted this last night, i was a lil drunk not gonna lie lol.. but since im getting some advice ill leave it up i guess .
Old 06-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #13
Coop-A-Loop
I can handle it!!!

Coop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCoop-A-Loop is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

First question I have is if you are into this woman - WHY is she picking YOU up?
Coop-A-Loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop-A-Loop
First question I have is if you are into this woman - WHY is she picking YOU up?
i never stated she was pickin me up, shes driving to my house then im driving there cuz well lemme break it down.
she lives about 12 miles away from me one way and ritas is 8 miles away from me the other way... wud really be pointless for me to go pick her up
Old 06-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

And some more info. ive known this girl since like 7th grade we were always friends, **** not even tht we were acquaintances. then we sat by each other in class second semester and then we just started texting and talkin after school ended and shes come out and said she has feelings for me(attracted to me) and i told her i was attracted to her too, then we decided to hang out wen we can hence why were chillin in about two hrs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: