Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
TH50
Banned
 
TH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 167
Default Laker Fans Enjoy It

cause that will be the last championship Kobe Byrant will ever win.Dwayne Wade is taking over this league and when he retires will have more rings than your hero kobe
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #2
8Evolution24
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 39
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
cause that will be the last championship Kobe Byrant will ever win.Dwayne Wade is taking over this league and when he retires will have more rings than your hero kobe

lol...him and what army?

Michael Beasley?
8Evolution24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,683
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Trolls are not allowed in the Laker forum...goodbye.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
TH50
Banned
 
TH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 167
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Trolls are not allowed in the Laker forum...goodbye.

I'm just telling you like its gonna be. sorry if that upsets you
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,934
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Lol relax laker fan homeboys...and lady (for laker4lyfe).

TH50 forgot that D-wade is already 27 years old. He's gonna have to win the next 3 if he wants to catch up to kobe speed wise. Then after that who knows how long it will take for Wade to decline.

He's already injury prone as it is.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
Blue_Dog45
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,159
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Feel free to leave and never come back if you're just going to troll...
Blue_Dog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #7
TH50
Banned
 
TH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 167
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Lol relax laker fan homeboys...and lady (for laker4lyfe).

TH50 forgot that D-wade is already 27 years old. He's gonna have to win the next 3 if he wants to catch up to kobe speed wise. Then after that who knows how long it will take for Wade to decline.

He's already injury prone as it is.

Mark this down laker goon dwade will retire with 5 titles.He gonna get his 2nd next season.
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,934
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
Mark this down laker goon dwade will retire with 5 titles.He gonna get his 2nd next season.

While this is possible, Kobe can retire with 7 titles. only 3 more.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #9
TH50
Banned
 
TH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 167
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
While this is possible, Kobe can retire with 7 titles. only 3 more.

nope this was kobe last title he will not win anymore
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports
 
All Net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,683
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
Mark this down laker goon dwade will retire with 5 titles.He gonna get his 2nd next season.

Sadly I don't think the Heat will want to trade Wade to the Lakers...thats the only way Wade is going to win a ring anytime soon.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:48 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,934
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
nope this was kobe last title he will not win anymore

Well excuse me for being a fan of a team that most likely will retain all their players that contributed to winning it all.

Now while I know you're just trolling around, I will still respond because I understand that you are worried for wade's legacy and will keep telling yourself this is Kobe's last title. That might be true, but I just don't see Wade winning anymore than 2 titles unless he went to some other team with more depth.

I like Wade though and hopes he has a successful career.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
TH50
Banned
 
TH50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 167
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Well excuse me for being a fan of a team that most likely will retain all their players that contributed to winning it all.

Now while I know you're just trolling around, I will still respond because I understand that you are worried for wade's legacy and will keep telling yourself this is Kobe's last title. That might be true, but I just don't see Wade winning anymore than 2 titles unless he went to some other team with more depth.

I like Wade though and hopes he has a successful career.

Kobe a good player but he not better than dwade he just has more talent around him.here my top 5 nba players right now.

1.dwade
2.lebron
3.kobe
4.cp3
5.howard
TH50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,934
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH50
Kobe a good player but he not better than dwade he just has more talent around him.here my top 5 nba players right now.

1.dwade
2.lebron
3.kobe
4.cp3
5.howard

Well when Kobe didn't have more talent around him, he still had a much better season than Wade had this year.

and like Wade, it was also at the age of 27. Only Kobe averaged 35 ppg/5 rebounds/ and 4 assists.

Wade isnt in the same category as Kobe.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
nbastatus
Doodle
 
nbastatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CA
Posts: 7,358
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

let the guy believe what he likes.
i wont be surprised if wade is injured next season
kobe still >wade all day.
lakers>>>>>>>>> heats
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
laker4life310
I hit open 5-footers
 
laker4life310's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Los Angeles,CA
Posts: 253
Default Re: Laker Fans Enjoy It

yeah, let the guy be in his own imaginery world during the off season because he surely will figure out the reality during the next regular season and in the playoffs.
laker4life310 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy