Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #1
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

SmokyMcNasty has an OK reputation so far
Default Open leagues?

I've yet to join a fantasy league and the season's starting soon. Any league have space for an active manager?
SmokyMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:45 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

i have a fantasy h2h league, but im only taking active guys and I dont know you. Do you have any credentials or references?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:22 PM   #3
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Hey I am starting a new league. It will be private and consist of all 30 NBA teams. It will have the 6 official devisions. So that means I need 30 good team owners. I will manage it all year, I always keep up on my fantasy leagues. As I would hope the people who join do. I want this to be competitive and have people in that follow it all year. This league will be a bit more difficult due to the depth of your roster, since there will be all 30 teams.
If your are interested in this please email me and I will get you the league address and password. You will get to pick your favorite nba team and sooner you get there the higher up your team will be in the draft. my email is Mallonee@gmail.com
Thank you, I look forward to seeing you. -Nick

This league is through nba.com (ultimate commissioner).
otherwise, just sign up!! Its set up just like the public leagues.

Password: Jordan

link:
http://ufc2.nba.com/signup/nba/invit...6&league=13270
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:39 PM   #4
Magubbi
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Magubbi has an OK reputation so far

Check out my thread here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13625

Same thing as bigboi though... I'd prefer to know a little more about you.
Magubbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:51 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magubbi
Check out my thread here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13625

Same thing as bigboi though... I'd prefer to know a little more about you.
Its funny that your asking for info on people when you only have 2 posts
Old 10-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #6
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

Well for one, weren't you the guy that beat out Glove for a spot in sizzle's league?.. you got that spot because I dropped out at the last minute

Been posting at ISH for over 2 years. Been in many ISH fantasy basketball + football leagues. Usually I'll be in a league by now, but I've been busy as hell the last 2-3 weeks. I'm done with midterms now and would like to join a league before the season starts. I'll be active all season. What's your league like? Roster settings? Scoring? Weekly or daily updates?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:26 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMcNasty
Well for one, weren't you the guy that beat out Glove for a spot in sizzle's league?.. you got that spot because I dropped out at the last minute

Been posting at ISH for over 2 years. Been in many ISH fantasy basketball + football leagues. Usually I'll be in a league by now, but I've been busy as hell the last 2-3 weeks. I'm done with midterms now and would like to join a league before the season starts. I'll be active all season. What's your league like? Roster settings? Scoring? Weekly or daily updates?
O, Ok your a vet from the last board. My bad, bro. I just found it funny that someone with 2 posts would ask for credentials or references. I wasn't on theold board so I don't know much about the posters from there

Well the league i ran is filled, but my friend is starting a h2h yahoo league. Default yahoo categories, daily updates.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #8
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

Full already? Shame..

I don't want to be in a league where half the managers dont check their team.. thats why I like joining leagues with people who post on messageboards.. you know they'll be active! I guess I'll keep looking..

The 2 post guy asking for credentials was not me btw
Old 10-12-2006, 08:42 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

my friends league will be fairly active, not as great as the top 3 ISH leagues, but it won't be dull by any means. Me and my homie both are passionate about beating our friends, so gurantee on competition. I know 75% of the people personally, so we are already talking smack
Old 10-13-2006, 02:48 PM   #10
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMcNasty
Full already? Shame..

I don't want to be in a league where half the managers dont check their team.. thats why I like joining leagues with people who post on messageboards.. you know they'll be active! I guess I'll keep looking..

The 2 post guy asking for credentials was not me btw

Start your own league.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #11
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

if anyone has any openings in a yahoo head to head league please hit me up

reghasaweg@yahoo.com
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: