Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Best food to take to work

Just trying to grab some ideas. I have been bringing healthy choice's steam bowls, they're delicious

These are also really good:

buy you have to keep them in the frozen (thawing is fine, so it's nice to take to work)
rawimpact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #2
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Best food to take to work

I'll say KFC or any other form of delicious fried chicken or potato fries. Or a nice foot long subway!
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
Rockbttm88
There is no dark side

Rockbttm88 has decent reputationRockbttm88 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimpact

I brought one of these to work once to try it out. Tasted like complete sh*t to me. I honestly dumped it out after the first bite and chose to starve the rest of the day instead.
Rockbttm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
rawimpact
Banned

rawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected posterrawimpact is a pretty well-respected poster

haha, which one did you get though? i only like the sweet and sour chicken one.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

-sandwich
-bag of chips
-applesauce
-cherry tomatoes + carrots
-soda or lemonade or milk
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
rawimpact
Banned

c'mon hawker, be a little bit more specific, what types of sandwiches?
Old 07-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #7
Chick_Hearn

when i was alive, i use to take good old subway.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Alert! Alert! Imminent gimmick meltdown in 3....2......1.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawimpact
c'mon hawker, be a little bit more specific, what types of sandwiches?

recently ive been taking smoked turkey, swiss cheese and ranch sandwiches.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Personally I enjoy grilled chicken with steammed vegetables, but sometimes I'll go out for a chicken salad wrap or a taco salad.

I used to eat a lot of Chipotle, but been trying to cut that **** from my life.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #11
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
-sandwich
-bag of chips
-applesauce
-cherry tomatoes + carrots
-soda or lemonade or milk

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #12
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We have catering at the workplace, bytches.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #13
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

5 dollar footlong!
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:38 PM   #14
supersmashbros
Good college starter

supersmashbros is considered somewhat coolsupersmashbros is considered somewhat cool

Put some chicken fried rice mixed with potato gravy inside a thermostat! There you have a delicious warm lunch for work!
supersmashbros is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: