Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-01-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Message for ISHlings

To the ladies and gentlemen of Insidehoops.

You ever thought that life was kind of like a game? Well your f*cking right. It certainly is. The stuff about women ruling the roust and running the herd because testosterone is f*cking dangerous. I'm wondering what lions do if too many male cubs are born? I think they take care of one another and bite each other to death. That is what is done. God almighty, that is what's happening on this planet.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #2
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Message for ISHlings

say word?
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #3
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Without reading any of the posts in here I'll say this:

Marlo is a ho-ho-ho-homo.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Survival of the fittest, broseph.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Are you saying your father just tried to scratch and bite you to death or that your girl has too much testosterone? Either way, best of luck.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's nice.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:16 PM   #8
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Fallen Gods.

One day your waking up and you have the world by the f*cking tail.

We've brought this sh*t on ourselves players.

I am going to save the world and end slavey on earth forever. Erase the bull**** emancipation proclamation. Economic slavery. No hope in the ghettos, slaves to the system.

I'll tell you what, let's set the people free. I'm going to make a statement. There's going to be a new sheriff in town. This is mandated as it was handed down.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:20 PM   #9
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

preach on brother
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Fallen Gods.

I am going to save the world and end slavey on earth forever. Erase the bull**** emancipation proclamation. Economic slavery. No hope in the ghettos, slaves to the system.

I'll tell you what, let's set the people free. I'm going to make a statement. There's going to be a new sheriff in town. This is mandated as it was handed down."
Old 07-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #11
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

honestly at this point, I almost prefer to be led by the young and idealistic. I like what you're cooking Marlo. Foresight recognize foresight.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #12
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Fallen Gods.

I'll tell you what, let's set the people free. I'm going to make a statement. There's going to be a new sheriff in town. This is mandated as it was handed down.

Can I buy some pot from you?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

You guys don't have any idea. I am exhilarated here prophesizing about this sh*t. I am bequeathing knowledge to those humble enough to open their third eyes.

A lot of electricity and energy. What's going on here?

Lamar Doom had something growing in his chest but I healed him. I have figured out the cure. A mythical energy source that will go and on forever.

I just talked to some guys at Costco. I said question: What are the changes that the cure exists and your brain isn't receptive enough to receive this knowledge. Telepathy is the next step of evolution.

Pay it forward pass it on. Water has power.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

These are Chevy Chase quotes, right?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

To all slaves incarcerated on the planet earth, meaning everyone paying rent and mortgage because you don't have enough money. Especially women and children.

I've been touched by God and they are calling me the angel Maitreya. I am here to end slave on this planet forever.

I'd prefer to be known as a teacher. I have not come as a religious leader or to found a new religion but as a teacher and a guide for every religion and for those of no religion at all. At this time of great political, economic, and social crisis I will inspire humanity to see itself as one family and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation. I will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who starve to death every year in the world of plenty.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: