Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 10-14-2006, 11:33 PM   #1
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool
Default Nike Kobe 2's and LeBron 4 Pics ad RBK Iverson 10n

Not intended to ish on Mamba's topic but these are the Kobe 2's, scanned from a catalog pic. It's going to have the full length zoom air sockliner (like in the Flightposites, where the insole is zoom air) and something new NIke is calling natural motion pods and retail at 139.99$ I don't like them so much but don't hate them from this pic, expect NIke as always to tweak them a bit more before we finally see them in stores.

These the LeBron 4's, you can get them at eastbay.com now for 149.99. They are foamposite with full length zoom air unit, probably heavy because of it. I like them but they remind me too much of this cheapass shoe called the Pureposites. I saw a pic of LeBron wearing his in practice somewhere.

Reebok Answer 10 Pumps,. Seriously, Reebok needs to just stop. That's why they have so much trouble signing basketball players to long term deals even though they are known to offer the most money. You have to wear ***** like this and then the guys who do sign with them (like Jason Richardson) are known for trying to sneak into Niketown's unnoticed and stay rocking fresh white on whites (Air Force 1's).

Adidas TMac 6, out now, 130 dollars, atrocious. I'm going to find action pics of all of them now
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #2
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

The Kobes are okay IMO, the LeBrons look like space shoes I think, the Iversons are god awful IMO, and I don't like the colors on the TMacs.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:37 PM   #3
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Lebron's and AI's are ugly
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:38 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont like the kobes, i like the lebrons but not that color way, i like the t macs, and i thought i hated the iversons but then i saw iverson wearing them on tv and they didnt look as bad.. i want to see them in person.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:40 PM   #5
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Its ironic how iverson gets better each year, but his shoes get worse each year
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:42 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
Its ironic how iverson gets better each year, but his shoes get worse each year

true, man he used to have some killer kicks a few years ago.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:43 PM   #7
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Old 10-14-2006, 11:51 PM   #8
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

Here's Nash's upcoming shoe, the Stutter Step or something like that

Other players getting their own signature shoes this yr are
Gilbert Arenas, Chauncy Billups, KG, Tim Duncan on Adidas
Steve Nash, JO's P.E Shox Elites are available from Finishline
Old 10-15-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

The Kobes and Tmacs are both pretty nice, but Lebrons and Ai's shoes are freaking ugly. Anyone actually going to buy those Lebrons?
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:51 AM   #10
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

I will buy the LeBron's when they eventually fall to sub 79 either via coupon or just go on sale. Posite shoes are some of the best shoes to hoop in period. They suck initially because the foamposite is really stiff and they're heavy, but once you break them in they literally mold to your foot moreso than a basic leather or composite shoe and it has zoomair insoles which are good because you can take them out and use them to improve other shoes.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:02 AM   #11
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

On eastbay it said the lebrons weigh at 27.8 oz, hopefully its an error.

My fav. colorway is the silver/white, the 3m material is nice
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:04 AM   #12
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

hey datznasty what do u think of the XXI PE, im thinking of getting those, on PYS for 130.
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:04 AM   #13
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Those Lebron's are nice.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:08 AM   #14
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Lebron's shoe is UGLY. T-Mac and Ivy have the nicest, although T-Mac 6 White version is pretty ugly.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:13 AM   #15
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

The 21 PE's are nice, Ray Allen is wearing them right now. I'd like to see them in black. I saw a pic of Jordan in the 22s too, garbage.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: