Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 07-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Who will be the 2nd option?

Courtney Lee or Brook Lopez?

Lee
PTS 646
PPG 8.4
RPG 2.30
APG 1.2
SPG 1.00
BPG 0.20
Rebounds 178
Assists 91
Steals 76
Blocks 14

Lopez
PTS 1068
PPG 13.0
RPG 8.10
APG 1.0
SPG 0.50
BPG 1.80
Rebounds 665
Assists 86
Steals 44
Blocks 151
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who will be the 2nd option?

I would go Brook cause hes been on the team longer and hes only getting better. But I would probably choose Courtney to take the last shot out of the 2.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I thought Brook was the pretty obvious choice.

Lee can't really create his own offense right now and he needs to work on his handles. I'm not even convinced he will be the 3rd option since CDR looks like he's polishing his offense.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

even if lee happens to be the more viable option right now, i think you have to give your franchise player the benefit of the doubt. the offense has to run through lopez in the future, and there's no better time to work on that stuff than a 'practice' season like this one.

i wouldn't make him 2nd option all the time, just give it to him more often than lee / CDR. maybe 50% - 25% - 25% between the three of them or something like that.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
LBJames2010
Local High School Star

LBJames2010 has an OK reputation so far

Didnt they say they were going to start to run the offense through brook?
LBJames2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:04 PM   #6
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

According to stats its:
1. Devin Harris
2. Brook Lopez
3. Raefer Alston
4. Jarvis Hayes
5. Courtney Lee

http://www.realgm.com/src_playerfile/480/rafer_alston/

But i would hope it would be Harris, Lopez, Lee or CDR
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:28 AM   #7
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
even if lee happens to be the more viable option right now, i think you have to give your franchise player the benefit of the doubt. the offense has to run through lopez in the future, and there's no better time to work on that stuff than a 'practice' season like this one.

i wouldn't make him 2nd option all the time, just give it to him more often than lee / CDR. maybe 50% - 25% - 25% between the three of them or something like that.
Very nice post. Exactly what I was thinking
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:03 PM   #8
jcrudo
I airball my layups

jcrudo has an OK reputation so far

I think Brook will definitely get the more touches than Lee. Lee is a good player, but I think the Nets want to develop a big ...aka Brook. I guess it would balance backcourt and front court offense more. I like Lee but I hope he learns to like playing for nj.
jcrudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:22 PM   #9
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Brook Lopez for sure. He'd average 16/10 and shoot 55% from the field next season.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: