Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-15-2006, 11:21 AM   #1
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people
Arrow Game Thread: Raptors vs. Nets, 1:00 p.m.

In a preview of the season open for NJ, New Jersey and Toronto will face off today at one o'clock.

It seems as if Vince Carter will be a go come gametime, but I haven't heard anything about Kidd (even nothing about why he missed the previous game).

Im back at my home away from home so I can't watchn the game, but I'll try, for the first time, to listen to it on the Fan590 over the internet. I hope that works.

I hope Joey Graham goes at Vince Carter again.

Last edited by Bourne : 10-15-2006 at 01:09 PM.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:27 AM   #2
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I hope VC makes another game winner like the last game...too bad the starters won't be playing in the 4th, and in this picture Bargani looks like a drunk:

funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:34 AM   #3
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

all the Nets are going except Krstic.

anyway, last season the Raptors won the preseason vs the Nets and that did not stop Carter from capitalizing on a Calderon mistake.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #4
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I wanna see Mo-Pete get back at VC.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:35 AM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Preseason bball > NFL Sunday?? Only in Canada i guess.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:37 AM   #6
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

VC, is Krstic injured or just resting?
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #7
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

I like Bargnani's attitude. He carries himself like a veteran on the court, "hmm I guess I'll just step back, fade away, and take a shot... hmm hmm.... there we go", and he always has a sneer on his face.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:03 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Preseason bball > NFL Sunday?? Only in Canada i guess.

Raptors Preseason bball?? Yes, definetly.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:05 PM   #9
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I'm pretty sure for most of the Canadian population, it goes like this:

NHL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "There are other sports??"
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:07 PM   #10
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
I like Bargnani's attitude. He carries himself like a veteran on the court, "hmm I guess I'll just step back, fade away, and take a shot... hmm hmm.... there we go", and he always has a sneer on his face.

ture vet true vet

OFFSEASON TRANSACTIONS
JUNE 8: Acquired forward Kris Humphries and centre Robert Whaley from the Utah Jazz for centre Rafael Araujo.
JUNE 21: Acquired centre Rasho Nesterovic and cash consideration from San Antonio for forwards Eric Williams and Matt Bonner, and a future second-round draft pick.
JUNE 21: Waived center Robert Whaley.
JUNE 22: Named Maurizio Gherardini vice president and assistant general manager.
JUNE 27: Exercised third-year options on forwards Joey Graham and Charlie Villanueva.
JUNE 28: Selected forward Andrea Bargnani (first overall) and guard/forward P.J. Tucker (35th pick) in the NBA Draft. Traded the draft rights to forward Edin Bavcic (56th pick) to Philadelphia for cash considerations.
JUNE 30: Acquired guard T.J. Ford and cash considerations from Milwaukee for forward Charlie Villanueva.
JULY 1: Signed first-round draft pick forward Andrea Bargnani to a rookie scale contract through 2007-08, with two team option years to follow.
JULY 13: Signed free-agent guard/forward Anthony Parker to a multi-year contract. Waived guard Andre Barrett.
JULY 14: Signed forward Chris Bosh to a multi-year contract extension.
JULY 24: Signed free-agent forward Jorge Garajosa to a multi-year contract.
JULY 25: Signed guard/forward P.J. Tucker to a multi-year contract.
JULY 26: Signed free-agent guard Fred Jones to a multi-year contact. Released guard Alvin Williams.
JULY 27: Signed forward Uros Slokar to contract for the 2006-07 season.
SEPTEMBER 27: Re-signed guard Darrick Martin to contact for the 2006-07 season. Signed Lavell Blanchard and Cezary Trybanski

----------------------

is that a lot?

Last edited by craigthomasb : 10-15-2006 at 12:10 PM.
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:11 PM   #11
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
all the Nets are going except Krstic.

anyway, last season the Raptors won the preseason vs the Nets and that did not stop Carter from capitalizing on a Calderon mistake.

how come curly isn't playing? bargnani needs more time vs good NBA bigmen
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:13 PM   #12
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Nenad saw Bargs' game tape of the Italian Championship and called in sick
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 12:57 PM   #13
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Nenad saw Bargs' game tape of the Italian Championship and called in sick

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! BURN!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 01:06 PM   #14
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Courtesy Eric Smith on the Fan - Bosh will not play, soar (left?) heel
Old 10-15-2006, 01:07 PM   #15
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Courtesy Eric Smith on the Fan - Bosh will not play, soar (left?) heel

beautiful. we already know what we're getting in bosh, i want to see more bargnani and garbajosa.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: