Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #1
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Cool Daniel Gibson Thinking About Rapping as a Side Job

I cant find the exact link but according to MediTakeOut.com, Boobie is looking to launch a rap career as a side job

Quote:
July 23, 2009. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind of an interesting rumor. According to a pretty well connected insider, Keyshia Cole's boyfriend NBA star Daniel "Boobie" Gibson is looking to get a side job - as a rapper.

And according to MediaTakeOut.com's snitch, he's expecting to make a splash on the scene - by having Keyshia sing the hook to his new song.

Keyshia ... girl ... we know you love dude and we're all for supporting your man. But we don't like the sound of where this is going ...
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Daniel Gibson Thinking About Rapping as a Side Job

I pop treys while Bron shoots J's...

OR

I gotta be startin Mike Brown be frontin...

OR

Boobie gets whores like Kobe gets yours...

OR

I am Gibbie Gibbie Goo and I make the Wiz look like poo....

OR

Boobie shoots 3's cause there are no 4's//You know if there was Id just shoot more...

This is fun. More to come.

When I shoot a game winner I be eatin Wiz for dinner...

I pop treys like RJ pops gays...

Id be a six foot Kwame without the 3//Its too bad Kobe cant shoot like me...

Stevenson says you cant see? Looks like he watched John Cena on TV...

Arenas shoots more 3's than me but he also gets more injury!(sounds abit like a person who cant speak English well, I know)

Plastic Surgery aint for me, im the real Boobie cause I shoot 3's.

Last edited by Maniak : 07-24-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol
Old 07-25-2009, 03:09 AM   #4
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Lol why so many Wiz raps? as if he did anything....all bout bron bron
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I pop treys while Bron shoots J's...

OR

I gotta be startin Mike Brown be frontin...

OR

Boobie gets whores like Kobe gets yours...

OR

I am Gibbie Gibbie Goo and I make the Wiz look like poo....

OR

Boobie shoots 3's cause there are no 4's//You know if there was Id just shoot more...

This is fun. More to come.

When I shoot a game winner I be eatin Wiz for dinner...

I pop treys like RJ pops gays...

Id be a six foot Kwame without the 3//Its too bad Kobe cant shoot like me...

Stevenson says you cant see? Looks like he watched John Cena on TV...

Arenas shoots more 3's than me but he also gets more injury!(sounds abit like a person who cant speak English well, I know)

Plastic Surgery aint for me, im the real Boobie cause I shoot 3's.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He'll have plenty of time to contemplate rap lyrics and what not due to what will likely be a decreased role this season.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #7
DECK
I airball my layups

DECK has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
He'll have plenty of time to contemplate rap lyrics and what not due to what will likely be a decreased role this season.
LMFAO hahahahahaha , he should focus on getting himself better.. but w/e wont make a diff he wont get any play time anywaysss
DECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #8
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I shouldn't be surprised that Boobie is going to rap... But I am...
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:24 AM   #9
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Whats his stagename or w/e gonna be. Hopefully he can rap better than Ron Ron (had a couple songs that werent that bad)

Last edited by unknown101 : 08-21-2009 at 08:42 PM.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: