Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-06-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
Spec5ial5k5
I hit open layups

Spec5ial5k5 has an OK reputation so far
Default Nofouls.com

any1 use it and do u actually find games in ur area. (in my area i can never find good competition)
Spec5ial5k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Nofouls.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec5ial5k5
any1 use it and do u actually find games in ur area. (in my area i can never find good competition)
In my area, there isnt any competition. All of the guys that are in shape, want to be a Professional MMA Fighter. Its rather sad actually. No one wants to ball anymore. Its funny because one on my old friends actually beat some one from a season of Ultimate Fighter.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

Where I live, there is competition, but the guys here want to play "streetball." They foul and hack on every play, and they're unbelievable ball hogs. Even when they're cold they still shoot. It's hard to find decent ball players in the park anymore.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #4
Dimes
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Dimes has an OK reputation so far

I hadn't heard of it until I read this. It looks like there are a couple other sites out there, Nike Ballers Network, and Infinitehoops.com
Dimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:05 AM   #5
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans
Where I live, there is competition, but the guys here want to play "streetball." They foul and hack on every play, and they're unbelievable ball hogs. Even when they're cold they still shoot. It's hard to find decent ball players in the park anymore.

what is this, 2004?
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #6
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevisJeans

Same here. Can never see a guy in here who can really move and pass the rock, except maybe two of my friends, but even they don't play often anymore (one's being groomed for college ball and the other's busy with his music business).
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
iTwistAnkles
Walk Like a Man

iTwistAnkles has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
what is this, 2004?

yeah man, streetball/and 1 **** pisses me off. the travelling and carrying ****, i hope that **** just dies away and kids start focusing on fundamental skills not street skills
iTwistAnkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTwistAnkles
yeah man, streetball/and 1 **** pisses me off. the travelling and carrying ****, i hope that **** just dies away and kids start focusing on fundamental skills not street skills
Coming from a guy whose name is iTwistAnkles
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:28 PM   #9
jesingle
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jesingle has an OK reputation so far

The site looks ok, there is a newer better site that looks like it has real potential. You can subscribe to courts and chat directly with other online ballers. Its pretty cool, not many users yet (think they just launched) but it can probably get big

Check it out: Wannaball.com
jesingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #10
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Nobody runs games at your local 24 hour fitness? In Sacramento there is plenty of good competition if you go at the right times... lot of high school ballers, former college ballers, and decent recreational guys to play with. I mean shit there are times where there are like 2 or 3 6'7-6'8 guys runnin games(legit players too)... and this is Sacramento it's not like a hardcore bball town. I just think you guys haven't found the right places yet.

But man at 24 it's 30 bucks a month to workout and play bball all you want... you just can't beat that.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: