Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Oklahoma City Thunder Forum

Oklahoma City Thunder Forum Oklahoma City Thunder forum - OKC Thunder message board

Old 08-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
The Joker
Agent of Chaos

Default How do you guys like James Harden?

What do you guys think of James Harden?

In my opinion that was a very good pick, Harden is very unselfish and he can shoot the rock, he has an unorthodox release but he's a lefty which is a plus. He can also take it up and attack the rim and he's a pretty good defender. I think he will be a very good teammate to Durant.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
idizzle
Good college starter

Default Re: How do you guys like James Harden?

Harden is gonna be a beast. Him and Russell Westbrook are friends from back in the day so that should make his transition to the NBA easier. I'm so glad the Thunder picked James Harden and not that punk diva Ricky Rubio.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Maniak
TJ Warren

Just thought Id step into the Thunder forum...

Damn, Harden got gaaaaammeeee! When I saw him play(never paid attention before) he reminded me of O.J. Mayo, and I think they are the 2 future SGs of the league, ofc including Roy, too.

I really like what I see, he will be great for the Thunder, hopefully they can spread the shots around well. He can score, pass, and play gritty D.

But yeah, top 3 in ROY voting, methinks.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star

I like the Harden pick more and more every time I watch him play. When the draft happened I wasn't very high on him and I was more of a supporter to pick Rubio or Thabeet. However Harden does a lot of things well and really compliments our core of players well. I like that the Thunder like to draft defensive minded players, Westbrook and Harden could be some of the best defenders in the NBA in a couple of years [Now we need to get Durant on the same page, he could be a good defender if he really worked at it]. Hardens 3 point shooting ability is great and if the defender starts playing him farther out towards the 3 point line I like that he also has the ability to blow by the defender.

With 2 more first round draft picks and a pretty good amount of cap space at the end of this season I could really see the Thunder being a contender in 2011 and for years to come after that.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Pretty good player.
Nice playmaker, but could develop to a decent scorer.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: