Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #1
CantStop
Banned

CantStop has decent reputation
Default So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBqL2ikTgGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv37ykpYk84

Yet some idiots in here want to argue that he isn't.

Sorry, I'll listen to actual ball players before morons who have never even played HS ball in their life.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So MJ and Lebron think Kobe is the best but others think otherwise?

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
fos
It's not rebound-ball.

fos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected posterfos is a pretty well-respected poster

Somebody is insecure. No shame in Wade and James being better players at least Kobe has the better team.

fos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

gotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this board

based on how he runs the bobcats and how he ran the wizards (read: from the golf course), i wouldn't be surprise if jordan watches fewer than 5 nba games a year so i don't know if he really knows who's the best. i don't want to get into who is better or not, but its just their opinion- its not gospel or everyone's opinion. even if lebron said he was the best and mj said lebron is the best, i would say the same thing.
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
Rob123
Kids at the park dunk on me

Rob123 has an OK reputation so far

I'm guessing you havent played ball either, all you do is look at pictures of kobe all day. We get it, you think he's great, you want to be his boyfriend.

And anyone with half a brain knows kobes the best player in the game right now, largely due to his great team success. How can MJ and Lebron make a case for anyone else when Kobes been to the finals the past two years as the man on his team, won the championship and finals mvp as well as regular season mvp. Wade and Lebron are equal talents, but their lack of team success keeps them just below Kobes level.
Rob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
CantStop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob123
I'm guessing you havent played ball either, all you do is look at pictures of kobe all day. We get it, you think he's great, you want to be his boyfriend.

And anyone with half a brain knows kobes the best player in the game right now, largely due to his great team success. How can MJ and Lebron make a case for anyone else when Kobes been to the finals the past two years as the man on his team, won the championship and finals mvp as well as regular season mvp. Wade and Lebron are equal talents, but their lack of team success keeps them just below Kobes level.

Thanks stupid. Half the people on this board think Kobe is the 3rd best or 4th best after Bron, Wade and CP3.

Some even think Kevin Durant can be a Kobe type scorer or better. Kobe is the most underrated on this board.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #7
Joey3000
High school junior varsity star

Joey3000 has not been impressing people

If Lebron dares to say that he is better than Kobe, you along with the media will eat him up, not because its not true... but just because... "How dare he". I actually agree that Lebron would need a couple more years under his belt at this level before he can compare himself to Kobe. Till then, let the fans do the comparing... you just play.

Having been an athlete, MJ would never say James is better than Kobe now. Every athlete respects consistency and endurance. Do it for long enough before you are acknowledged as better then anyone.

Besides, can you imaging the press this would et if MJ said Lebron was better than Kobe?
Joey3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
CantStop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey3000
If Lebron dares to say that he is better than Kobe, you along with the media will eat him up, not because its not true... but just because... "How dare he". I actually agree that Lebron would need a couple more years under his belt at this level before he can compare himself to Kobe. Till then, let the fans do the comparing... you just play.

Having been an athlete, MJ would never say James is better than Kobe now. Every athlete respects consistency and endurance. Do it for long enough before you are acknowledged as better then anyone.

Besides, can you imaging the press this would et if MJ said Lebron was better than Kobe?

Excuses...EXCUSES. You guys never give up. Lebron won't dare to say it because he himself doesn't believe it. If he truly is better, he'll say it.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #9
Over Rated!
Banned

Over Rated! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey3000

just like the press ate Jerry West up right
Over Rated! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #10
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

TheGreatDeraj has decent reputationTheGreatDeraj has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBqL2ikTgGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv37ykpYk84

Yet some idiots in here want to argue that he isn't.

Sorry, I'll listen to actual ball players before morons who have never even played HS ball in their life.

Why do you care what these "morons" think? If he's the best player in the NBA then he's gonna continue playing at that level no matter what messageboards say. If anything it'll make Kobe play harder to prove he is the best. I don't see why you spend so much time trying to convince others he is the best. It really doesn't matter... Personally I think he's the best in the NBA but I'm not gonna waste my time with thread after thread trying to change everyones mind.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

At it again
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
Over Rated!
Banned

Over Rated! has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Excuses...EXCUSES. You guys never give up. Lebron won't dare to say it because he himself doesn't believe it. If he truly is better, he'll say it.

@ these clowns

''there is no way that Kobe>Lebron is Jordan's actual opinion ...the only reason he said that is because he's worried about what the media would say''

Last edited by Over Rated! : 08-13-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Over Rated! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #13
Joey3000

Quote:
Thanks stupid. Half the people on this board think Kobe is the 3rd best or 4th best after Bron, Wade and CP3.

Some even think Kevin Durant can be a Kobe type scorer or better. Kobe is the most underrated on this board.

Half the people on this board think Kobe is the best player ever.

40% think he is overrated but is a top 3 player in the league.

10% think he is hot garbage.

So all of this puts Kobe right where he should be on this board. The most controversial players in the history of the league.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #14
Joey3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Rated!
just like the press ate Jerry West up right

Ate Jerry west up about what?
Old 08-13-2009, 02:01 PM   #15
CantStop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Rated!
@ these clowns

''there is no way that Kobe>Lebron is Jordan's actual opinion ...the only reason he said that is because he's worried about what the media would say''

Word. It's like if Michael Jackson came back from the dead and said those are not my children. You would still have people arguing that he's the father.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: