Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Exclamation Omg! Omg! Omg! The Goat!!!!

THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!

THE GREATEST!!!!

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi_xeSFL3s

And he does this ALL THE TIME!!!!!

"I've made it all the time, I've never not made it."

SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!!!!
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Omg! Omg! Omg! The Goat!!!!

Jacks3 is going to pissed.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

Wait a minute...this isn't LL Cool J...
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
THE MOST SKILLED PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!

THE GREATEST!!!!

SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAi_xeSFL3s

And he does this ALL THE TIME!!!!!

"I've made it all the time, I've never not made it."

SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!!!!

You silenced the homers.

REPPED
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #5
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Thunder Dan. I started watching the NBA on his way out... would've liked to see his prime years.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hahaha repped.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #7
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

How come when someone made a thread with LeBron making a full court shot or something like that, I didn't see a post like this from you?

Your agenda is showing.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doranku
How come when someone made a thread with LeBron making a full court shot or something like that, I didn't see a post like this from you?

Your agenda is showing.

Andgar93 + Agenda? GTFO
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Your agenda is showing.

I don't remember it, but maybe because the reaction wasn't like the Kobe battalion's?

That and I hate Kobe stans.

My agenda is clear.... I HATE KOBE STANS... does that answer your question?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
john_d
just read'n.

john_d has decent reputation

wow.. that crazy cool....

you know what else cool... that is the best part on a suns game. :p
john_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
HighFlyer23
National High School Star

HighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat coolHighFlyer23 is considered somewhat cool

THE TRUE GOAT

LARRY "THE GOAT" JORDAN

AKA

AIR JORDAN #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJAIyXQ5wNU
HighFlyer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #12
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_d
wow.. that crazy cool....

you know what else cool... that is the best part on a suns game. :p

LOL

I was thinking the same thing.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #13
Doranku
NBA sixth man of the year

Doranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation hereDoranku has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
I don't remember it, but maybe because the reaction wasn't like the Kobe battalion's?

That and I hate Kobe stans.

My agenda is clear.... I HATE KOBE STANS... does that answer your question?

I just read the thread, what 'reaction' are you referring to?

All I saw was Fatal9 call Kobe a 'great player who's skills should be appreciated'. The rest were Kobe haters crying and *****ing about the thread.

I think you just mean you hate Kobe. Just come out and say it. Why hide behind the lame 'oh I hate his fans!11!!!!1" excuse. We all know what you're really thinking.
Doranku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
dynasty1978
Local High School Star

dynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cooldynasty1978 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I just read the thread, what 'reaction' are you referring to?

All I saw was Fatal9 call Kobe a 'great player who's skills should be appreciated'. The rest were Kobe haters crying and *****ing about the thread.

I think you just mean you hate Kobe. Just come out and say it. Why hide behind the lame 'oh I hate his fans!11!!!!1" excuse. We all know what you're thinking.

Just ignore him...gotta love his typical contribution "Kobe...Stan...I don't hate him." Rinse and repeat.
dynasty1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #15
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
THE TRUE GOAT

LARRY "THE GOAT" JORDAN

AKA

AIR JORDAN #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJAIyXQ5wNU

Everytime I've seen that clip I can sense MJ's admiration for his bro. You can clearly see that even then after what he had accomplished, he still looked up to him and was awed by him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: