Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-16-2009, 02:37 AM   #1
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far
Default Who REALLY wants Nate back?

Nate is one of my favorite players, but honestly who would be heartbroken if he doesn't get resigned. I like him; but not enough to cut into our cap room for the money he wants, if you guys get what I'm saying.

In a few years if we actually have a contender I wouldn't mind having him as the 6th or 7th man tho.
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:43 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who REALLY wants Nate back?

For a one year deal, give him what he wants. Then see what happens in free agency, then sign him for a longer deal.

The things about it is, he is a good guy to have off the bench.

He provides energy, hustle, burst of scoring.

Of course there are plenty of guys who fit that bill.

Most likely he will be back, just like Lee.

They are in situations where if they sign a cheap offer sheet, the Knicks will match it.

And no one is gonna give them the deals the THINK they are worth.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

some people are just too stupid. he is the leader of stupid athletes. When he played defense and made the extra past along with his scoring the guy is damn good. Just tired of this moron reverting back to Mr. Stupid/Selfish. I would take him back for this year as cheap as possible. Then let this moron walk next year hopefully the next team he can live up to his potential. He isnt worth the headache right now.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I would'nt mind having him back for a year.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im in total agreement with knickscity

thats a first
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
im in total agreement with knickscity

thats a first

We both know that won't last long.

As long as we aren't rappin' about you-know-who.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i literally lol'd
Old 08-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
BallersTalk
Banned

BallersTalk has decent reputation

Are the Knicks even actively shopping him? They should be. Same goes for Lee (as much as that pains me). But I think the Knicks are looking for ONLY cap relief for next summer.
BallersTalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wouldn't mind having Nate back for a one year deal, as already mentioned. I'd prefer if we could sign Lee to a one year deal, though.

Luckily, Lee and Nate have no suitors other than us, and Grandpa Walsh can take his time.
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Comeback
I wouldn't mind having Nate back for a one year deal, as already mentioned. I'd prefer if we could sign Lee to a one year deal, though.

Luckily, Lee and Nate have no suitors other than us, and Grandpa Walsh can take his time.

+1
Old 08-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #11
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

I, for one , wants N8 back. The kids like him, he is/was on the side of a building, he's in the top 10 in jersey sales. (I'm pretty sure). Give him some time to mature, when I was his age I did ALOT of stupid stuff, but with age comes maturity. So I'm willing to see what he brings to the table this year. (As long as Will Farrell attends as many games as he can).
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
I, for one , wants N8 back. The kids like him, he is/was on the side of a building, he's in the top 10 in jersey sales. (I'm pretty sure). Give him some time to mature, when I was his age I did ALOT of stupid stuff, but with age comes maturity. So I'm willing to see what he brings to the table this year. (As long as Will Farrell attends as many games as he can).

You mean Ron Burgandy?

I dont know if he'll mature or if he'll get better but its worth a shot to see how he does this season.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:32 PM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

"i have many leatherbound books and my apt smells of rich mahogany."
Old 08-18-2009, 02:46 AM   #14
Tking714
I can dunk

Tking714 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
"i have many leatherbound books and my apt smells of rich mahogany."

Lmao. Near the top of my list for best movies ever.
Tking714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:59 AM   #15
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

being i like so many of the rocky's it isnt near the top but it's definitely high on my list of favorite comedies.since NY basketball is terrible right now,whats your favorite comedy list?heres mine on a fly.

1.Friday (my favorite movie ever)
2.40 yr old virgin
3.LIFE
4.Coming to America
5.Anchorman
6.Superbad
7.Borat
8.Napolean Dynamite
9.Freddy Got Fingered
10.Big Daddy
11.I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry
12.American Pie/American Pie 2 (can't decide)
13.Knocked Up
14.Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
15.Harlem Nights
16.Meet the Parents
17.Talladega Nights
18.DodgeBall
19.Christmas Story
20.Friday After Next
21.Road Trip
22.Fun With Dick and Jane
23.Clerks
24.Liar Liar
25.Nutty Professor (the scene with them @ the dinner table is one of the funniest scenes ever)

honorable mention:mother jugs and speed (old school 1978),meet the fockers,office space,the odd couple,cable guy,nutty professor 2

Im sure im forgetting something that ill pound my head about later but heres my list on the fly.

Last edited by franchize : 08-18-2009 at 12:19 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: